ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Pwf Almanac

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default Pwf Almanac

i dont know why im calling this thraed this, or why im redoing this thread, but im bored so...

loved posters:

hated posters:

favorite moment:

poster you wish would die:

poster you wish was naked in your bed: {besides me you ladies and kam}

posters you think are phony:

people who get carried away:

ok ill think of more later im done

Old 12 Apr 2003, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Pwf Almanac

loved posters: Mr. Marbles, Sargent Hartman, Lunar Night, Sodagirl, ILC, Whitewolf, KrazyGurl, Kurt Angle (the original), Double H, Whacko Jacko, Double K, Afficial, Dade, Johnny B, Carmen, Truth, DC, MetalHead, Y2A, Sweet Tooth

hated posters: Arnold, TiMY, Prototype

favorite moment: PWF post your pic thread

poster you wish would die: Arnold, TiMY, Prototype

poster you wish was naked in your bed: Whitewolf, KrazyGurl, ILC

posters you think are phony: Camini

people who get carried away: Me
Old 12 Apr 2003, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO. It sucks having no one respond to your threads, doesn't it?

Aiight, I'll help you out though, since I'm also bored.

loved posters: Soda, Rock Bottom, TRUTH, STICK, EB.......arrrrggghhhh I'm bored of this category.

hated posters: Sweet Tooth, you, Blitz sometimes...........I don't know. Nobody.

favorite moment: All those times I whooped your ass

poster you wish would die: I'd say you, but all I gotta do is hold my breath and wait a couple years. So instead I'll say Manyuca.

poster I want naked in my bed: DUH! If you don't know, you obviously have a shitty memory, since I just got done using a gimmick which explained.

posters I think are phony: You, Evil-Ryan, and anyone else who pretends to be a hardcore badass but cry like a bitch whenever you make fun of them.

people who get carried away: Me, I guess. And Sweet Tooth, when it comes to closing threads.

There ya go buddy. Hope I helped.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

you seen my complaining about getting flamed? you need to get your eyes uncrossed

Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post # :
you seen my complaining about getting flamed? you need to get your eyes uncrossed

LOL. Sorry buddy. You must have me confused with the wrestler Zeus or something. My eyes are about as apart as your mothers legs.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

loved posters: the rock (new), the pwf rock, me

hated posters: psycho taylor, saggy

favorite moment: when i paid out psycho something chronic in WZ and didn't respond

poster you wish would die: psycho taylor

poster you wish was naked in your bed: wyked lil sin's avatar

posters you think are phony: psycho taylor, Camini

people who get carried away: me
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

loved posters-Soda,EB,TA

hated posters-Starcream

favorite moment-When Starcream left

poster you wish would die-I dont wish death on anybody

poster you wish was naked in your bed-ILC

posters you think are phony-Nobody

people who get carried away-Starcream
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
favorite moment-When Starcream left

LMAO
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

I cant stand that bastard...and I see we have to suffer with gay ass again since hes back
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

Except for TM3, Exodus and Soda, nobody can Jason. Nobody.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I dont know who anybody can like him..they say he livens up this place.Thats bullshit,we have plenty of other posters that are better than him and I have no idea why Beth likes him.I dont know how anybody can like him when he treats them like shit,just because hes in a wheelchair means he has to take it out on the rest of us...well then just fuck him.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
I dont know who anybody can like him..they say he livens up this place.Thats bullshit,we have plenty of other posters that are better than him and I have no idea why Beth likes him.I dont know how anybody can like him when he treats them like shit,just because hes in a wheelchair means he has to take it out on the rest of us...well then just fuck him.

LOL. I hear ya Jason. I hear ya.

And I share your sentiments. All he's been able to do in the past is spam......but at least in the past his spam was (kinda) entertaining. Nowadays, all he posts are either "weeeeee", asking if Kevin is white or black or bitching about the people on invisible.

Bet feh. Can't blame the guy for being washed up, can we?

All we can do is sympathize for the poor loser............I know it's hard, but just try. Maybe someday, he'll actually post in the delete thread and stay there.

Then again, maybe someday God will give him a pair of legs that WORK.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 08:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

posters I think are phony: You, Evil-Ryan, and anyone else who pretends to be a hardcore badass but cry like a bitch whenever you make fun of them.
Well my bad if I'm used to having to back up the shit talking I do. I'm not used to just doing even more talking. Not very good at the whole "e-fighting" thing. That and you just turned on me so I was a little confused.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 08:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

loved posters:EB, ILC, Metalhead, evil ryan, jason, the rock
I'd say soda girl is in between
hated posters:meh don't feel like naming everyone

favorite moment: hmm don't have one that i can remeber

poster you wish would die: umm not sure yet

poster you wish was naked in your bed: no one

posters you think are phony:

people who get carried away:
Old 13 Apr 2003, 09:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Ryan, it's not that I "turned on you", or even that I don't like you.

It's just that after all the times Soda has said nice things about you to me, it is clearly obvious that you don't live up to your "evil" moniker. Not even close. Not even a good imitation. Thus, you are a phony.

But that doesn't make you a bad person.

And BTW, Starscream, I'm sorry for all the disses in this thread. Me and Jason just got carried away. For all the mods, as well as Joeseph himself, I'm sorry. Hope you forgive us.