ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do You Work Out?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Do You Work Out?

I used to go for heavy weights but now,since I joined a male pageant and I'm gonna enter modeling at the end of this year,I'm going for cuts..and shapes...ya know more to a model kind of way.
I was 86kg but now I'm 76/77 kg.

I'LL BE BACK

Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
I used to go for heavy weights but now,since I joined a male pageant and I'm gonna enter modeling at the end of this year,I'm going for cuts..and shapes...ya know more to a model kind of way.

I'LL BE BACK
LMAO!!! Holy shit... sorry dude, for some reason that made me fall out of my chair laughing. Anyway, no I don't work out. I'm in OK shape so I really don't need to. I'm thinking about strting up this spring and summer though. Just to tone up what I got now. Otherwise, I'm in pretty good shape
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

I'LL BE BACK
DONT TRY, U WONT WIN! lol j/k

oh and i dont lift weights or go to the gym but i need to
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah I do, started about 2 years ago.

Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

yeah
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

work out every day. I like benching, squatting, and the leg machine.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
rolleyes Re: Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

LMAO!!! Holy shit... sorry dude, for some reason that made me fall out of my chair laughing. Anyway, no I don't work out. I'm in OK shape so I really don't need to. I'm thinking about strting up this spring and summer though. Just to tone up what I got now. Otherwise, I'm in pretty good shape

Really?I made you fall out of your chair?I know why,coz you are my buddy who has seen me and we use to hang out most of the time which makes u know about me for 100%.So when seeing me saying that I work out and gonna join modeling soon....it makes you laugh.Isn't that right?

KISS MY ASS YOU LOSER!!Waahahah

Last edited by Sasquatch; 12 Apr 2003 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

No.

HELL no, I don't work out.

I sit on my ass all day eating junk food, never gaining a pound.

I don't do curls; I eat curly fries.

I do a few crunches....Nestle crunches.

The only excercise I get, bottom line, is chasing the fucking ice cream truck.

Why? 'Cuz excercise is for chumps.

'Nuff said.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bethie's Heart said in post # :
No.

HELL no, I don't work out.

I sit on my ass all day eating junk food, never gaining a pound.

I don't do curls; I eat curly fries.

I do a few crunches....Nestle crunches.

The only excercise I get, bottom line, is chasing the fucking ice cream truck.

Why? 'Cuz excercise is for chumps.

'Nuff said.
LOL!!!!!!
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Default Re: Re: Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

Really?I made you fall out of your chair?I know why,coz you are my buddy who has seen me and we use to hang out most of the time which makes u know about me for 100%.So when seeing me saying that I work out and gonna join modeling soon....it makes you laugh.Isn't that right?

how are u sure that ur gonna get in to modeling 100%?
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I usually bench somehwhere around 350 or quarter to four in the evening

I usually just work out to keep in shape, what with the PY and shit I do anyways, I really dont need weights as much

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Re: Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

Gee sorry dude. I guess I hurt your feelings mister Terminator sir. You couldn't pay me to hang out with you. I was just laughing at the career choice. But who am I to talk right? Hey, if you think you can do it go for it. Whatever pays the bills right?
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

Gee sorry dude. I guess I hurt your feelings mister Terminator sir. You couldn't pay me to hang out with you. I was just laughing at the career choice. But who am I to talk right? Hey, if you think you can do it go for it. Whatever pays the bills right?
well, being a whore pays the bills to, but that doesnt make it right, either, does it?

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :

well, being a whore pays the bills to, but that doesnt make it right, either, does it?
I was told that being a male model and being a whore were the same thing.... I see your point there Sarge.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do You Work Out?

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

I was told that being a male model and being a whore were the same thing.... I see your point there Sarge.
Technically, they are, but we wont tell Arnolds botched mini me attempt know that.

Quote: