ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I have some questions about love.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2003, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default I have some questions about love.

Alright, there's this girl I really like. I've liked her for a long time now. She's really sweet and really beautiful. I'd do anything to make her happy.

But she ignores me. She never pays attention to me or helps me out when I need her. She makes me feel bad about myself. She also has a lot of guy friends, which makes me feel inferior and unneeded. I'm afraid to end the relationship, because I love her so much, and I don't know what I'd do without her. But sometimes I feel like she just doesn't want any part of me. Why isn't she speaking to me and what should I do?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Apr 2003, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

you try being yourself around her?
Old 12 Apr 2003, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Soda please just say something to him

Marbles you will find someone

it just takes time

Old 12 Apr 2003, 06:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Sorry Marbles, I don't know what to tell ya.

Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Lost Soul--- Yes. I be myself all the time. I guess she just doesn't appreciate who I am.

Carmen---- I never said I was talking about Soda. But even if I was, I don't see how it should matter.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Sorry Marbles, I don't know what to tell ya.

It's okay. Thank you for at least listening.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

try saying romantic things to her. I would give examples but you would probably laugh your ass off.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah dude, I guess I'll just say it here. I really don't wanna fight with you anymore. I'm not gonna insult you and I'll just stay outta your business. I think it's kinda obvious that you don't like me and I don't like you such let's just try to ignore each other. Deal?

Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Bethie's Heart said in post # :

Carmen---- I never said I was talking about Soda. But even if I was, I don't see how it should matter.
Oh ok

you shouldn't have to change or anything to impress her. just be yourself and if she doesn't like that. Move on. You can do better.

Last edited by Stephie; 12 Apr 2003 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

There's more fish in the sea. If this girl doesn't treat you right or even acknowledge your existance, then she isn't worth your time. Find someone that will love you for you, and accept you for who you are.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Go find someone better someone who will treat you the way you should be treated.
if she dosen't talk to you, well then that tells you something doesn't it?
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Lost Soul---- I've said sweet things to her, written her poetry, played her favorite band over her voice mail and even rapped for her, with a song I wrote myself. It just doesn't seem good enough, and it really confuses me.

Johnny----- Whatever floats your boat. Different strokes for different folks, you know what I'm saying?

STICK----- Thanks. I guess I could learn a lot from you.

Especially if I ever decide to make plans to murder her mother. lol j/k
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
Go find someone better someone who will treat you the way you should be treated.
I like the way you think
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :

Thank you, I appreciate it.

But I really, REALLY like her.

It's just hard, is all.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

best idea. just go to her house with a towel and some ether and kidnap the bitch.