ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sex Ed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2003, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Sex Ed

Its time, its time. Gather around all guysís of all sizes and shapes because I am going to teach you all something. Something that helps all guys out there. Trust me, this is not for immature people. If you cannot handle talking about pussy and a womanís body in a mature way donít read this. This will not hold back on anything. This is going to teach you things to do to make your woman have an orgasm. Most women donít have one in post-sex.

The following is going to teach you how to please your woman in bed the right way. I am going to help all you guys out there who think your good in bed or know you suck in bed. Even if you were told by your woman that you are good I can guarantee that you are not as good as you think.

When a woman finds a man who gives good head, she's found a treasure she's not going to let go of too quickly. This is one rare customer and she knows it. She won't even tell her girlfriends about it or that guy will become the most popular man in town. So, remember, most guys can fuck, and those who can usually do it satisfactorily, but the guy who gives good head, he's got it made.

Most women are shy about their bodies. Even if you've got the world's most gorgeous woman in bed with you, she's going to worry about how you like her body. Tell her it's beautiful, tell her which parts you like best, tell her anything, but get her to trust you enough to let you down between her legs.

If you think doing anything with a womanís pussy is sickening then good luck on your own because there is no woman out there that wants a bad fuck. Women need orgasms just like men do to. Men can get one easily, but for woman it is much harder. Men are very different then women. So I may skip all the pre-heating and skip over how to start up because any idiot should now that. I am just going to talk about the ways that build up to a womanís orgasm.

A woman stays excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm. Do you realize the full impact of that information? The potential? One woman was clocked at 56 orgasms at one sitting. Do you know what effect you would have on a woman you gave 56 orgasms to? She'd be yours as long as you wanted her.

Surveys have shown that 75% of women fake orgasm every time, 15% faked it most of the time and about 9.5% said they occasionally faked it. Which leaves about 0.5% who said they never faked it. I know most of men out there will find this hard to believe, but it's true.

Women, by faking orgasms, are missing out on one of the most pleasurable experiences imaginable - but so are their partners. You will realize the difference once you have read this exclusive post. Both the male and females sexual pleasure increases to unbelievable new heights once you know how to bring a woman to an orgasm every time. Your woman will want you as never before - she will never want or need another man. And girls, if you want to have better sex, then teach your man what I am about to tell you.

There is many ways to have sex, but I am going to cover the most common. Regular intercourse. Oral sex is way more complicated for me to explain how to do it via a regular post.

It is generally easy for men to become sexually aroused because his sexual organs are on the outside of the body and are easily stimulated. Men that are unfit mentally or physically can sometimes take longer to arouse, as do men that are bored with their partners. Do you know the main reason men get bored with their partners sexually? Could it be that the woman herself is bored because she is not getting sexual pleasure and therefore doesn't seem interested in sex as much. Sex would get boring if the pleasure is all one sided, don't you think guys? Imagine having sex every few days and never reaching an orgasm. Doesn't sound like much fun does it?

Some men can get a woman worked into a sexual frenzy during foreplay, but then when it comes to intercourse. The momentum doesn't continue and in most cases, both the man and woman don't know what is wrong. Then the woman finally pretends to have an orgasm because she wants the whole event to be over to end the boredom and/or pain.

If a man doesn't know how to handle intercourse properly the woman will become bored and unsatisfied in the relationship, and look for other options. Most women will tell their men everything is great - just to keep them feeling like a man. The men usually are unsuspecting that there is a problem.

But guys, it's not your fault - you're a man and so am I; how could we possibly know what it feels like? Only a woman really knows how to satisfy a woman. Only a woman knows the physical sensations of a woman's body. Most women don't like talking about it with their partners because it may make them feel less manly.

Women like affection. They like to have their bodies gently caressed. Imagine yourself lying totally naked and 100% relaxed with hands slowly and gently touching your body. Try running your fingertips gently, so gentle you are barely touching your body along the inside of your own arm down to your hand. It tickles a bit but it feels nice, even if it feels like you need to scratch it a little.

When making love with your partner you need to give their body a desire. Gently run your fingertips all over her body barely touching the skin. Do this for 3-4 minutes without touching the breasts or clitoris then slowly work your way up to her breasts but DONT touch her nipples. Circle her breasts with the palms of your hands and fingertips. You can occasionally kiss gently around her breasts but DON'T touch her nipples yet - touch below and above them but not on them.
This will start to drive her crazy - you have created a desire for you to touch her nipples. You are not giving her something she wants. After a few minutes of teasing her very very softly touch her nipples. Then continue to circle the nipples gently with your fingers then gently lick once or twice next to each nipple but not on it.

You are in total control - she is being driven insane by now. You have created an excitement and desire within her sexual being. Now when you feel she is ready - she will let you know it is time to move on to the next step.

Now, you're both ready to go. Youíre hard and ready, and she's giving you that look that says she wants it. You just want to plunge straight in - and she's cheering you on.
DON'T DO IT!
You haven't gone to all this effort to blow it all now, pardon the pun. Now - you've got to really start torturing her.
Touch your ***** to the lips of her clitoris. Gently. Softly rub your ***** over her clit, letting her know it's there, and ready to enter. If you want it to. You are now completely in charge, and in total control of the situation. You're going to tease her until she screams for you to put it in!

Now, she's asking you to put it in. but you don't. Keep teasing. She asks more urgently. You still don't. You are in control, and she loves it - not knowing when you're going to enter! Keep teasing, gently rubbing, even if she does scream for you to put it in.

Only when she begins building towards orgasm to you move it further in. just half an inch or so, very slowly, in and out. After a little while (staying in control!) move it slowly in a full inch. Gradually, keep increasing the amount you put it in, until it's almost the whole length.

Remember, if you enter the entire length - ram it in - you will make contact with her clit, and this we don't want; the object is to tease her, make her want you to thrust all the way. The longer you tease her, and yourself, the more intense your orgasms will be.

Now, she's quivering with desire. Speed up a little - not to ramming speed though - and it'll push her over the edge. She may scream, she may call at your name (hopefully!) or she may just whimper softly - but you'll know you've given her an orgasm. But keep going! Keep moving in and out, faster now; she'll orgasm again - more quickly now, with no need for teasing. You can sped up even more if you wish (and can) - but don't resort to 'ramming' her hard.

She may have several more orgasms. Or only one more. Two to five is the norm, and this may be the first one she's had in a long time! If you've been able to keep going past the first one, that's great. But even if you cum now, it will be one of the deepest and most incredible orgasms you yourself have ever had.

Refine your technique; try to make yourself hold off longer and longer. It will enrich the sexual experience for both you and your partner.

One way to hold out is to switch position. When you stop and do nothing for a moment you slow youíre sexually desire down. Your body will react like its done and it will stop. You then can last longer. Donít stop to l0ong. A simple switch of positions will do.

If you're both adventurous - and really willing to torture each other, wait until the point of orgasm and stop - dead. Withdraw, and lie down beside her. Then resume again later that or the next day. The anticipation will peak, until the next time you'll both be ready with hardly any teasing!

I hope I have helped you all.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttssssss great.............
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

WHat say me and you show em how its done, baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
WHat say me and you show em how its done, baby?
lol sure, they obviously need some help lol
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

SHould we get as explicit as me and hardy did or should just leave this to the imagination of the other posters and a dark closet?

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 12 Apr 2003, 07:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
SHould we get as explicit as me and hardy did or should just leave this to the imagination of the other posters and a dark closet?
watever u want
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Alright, baby. Lets do it.

Im gonna take of your clothes with mouth OK? after that Im gonna eat you out aight?

Quote:
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Alright, baby. Lets do it.

Im gonna take of your clothes with mouth OK? after that Im gonna eat you out aight?
lol, like i said watever u wanna do
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

*begins removing EBS clothes. She giggles occasionally. Then I move down and begin licking and eating her pussy*

Quote:
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

oh yeah...wait wait, calm down cowboy!
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Okay. Ill start to go slower.....mmmmm.....mmmmmmmm....like.... ......thhhhiiiissss???

Quote:
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post #12 :
Okay. Ill start to go slower.....mmmmm.....mmmmmmmm....like.... ......thhhhiiiissss???
yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post #13 :
i said it once, and ill say it again
dont be mad just cuz u cant get any
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You ready for me to do you now???

Quote:
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

i wanna spank that booty!