ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Groups/artists that have the best album covers/cover art....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2003, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Groups/artists that have the best album covers/cover art....

I have been lookin at a few Three 6 Mafia album covers and I thought they were pretty fuckin sweet and it got me to thinkin about what group/artist you think has the best album covers/cover art. Provide some viduals at all possible so that everyone can see what you like, and maybe understand why you like it.

I like Three 6 Mafia's a lot. Here's a few....

I also like Insane Clown Posse's album covers.

Welp, there you have a couple that I like, what are some that you think look cool as hell?
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

For some reason I think the Pink Floyd covers are pretty cool looking. I like them because they look weird.

Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That is the dumbest cover I have even seen ^.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

Quote:
Rebel said in post #4 :
That is the dumbest cover I have even seen ^.
who cares? its the representation of it that matters...

why do you like the pink floyd ones so much? they look pretty gay... do they represent something? if so, then what?

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :

who cares? its the representation of it that matters...

why do you like the pink floyd ones so much? they look pretty gay... do they represent something? if so, then what?
No I think its stupid someone trying to represent Jesus.

And for the Floyd covers. They don't represent anything. They are just fucked up picture. Well except for the 'Animals'....that means something.

Last edited by Rebel; 12 Apr 2003 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Go shawty...

Quote:
Rebel said in post #6 :
No I think its stupid someone trying to represent Jesus.

And for the Floyd covers. They don't represent anything. They are just fucked up picture. Well except for the 'Animals'....that means something.
i only posted that cover there is alot of talk about 2pac in the Entertainment Center... i've seen alot of better covers... i'll post them later

what does 'animals' mean?

Old 12 Apr 2003, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :

i only posted that cover there is alot of talk about 2pac in the Entertainment Center... i've seen alot of better covers... i'll post them later

what does 'animals' mean?
Well the whole concept of that album is about animals. And if you look closely there is a pig in the sky.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 12:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Here are some I like
Ozzy

Eminem