ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hotseat comment/request thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Cool Truth.....it's time

Screw the tables man. Last August you ran the hot seat and put the posters on the spot with questions and was the case with sodagirl and myself and many others.

I say it's time we bring that back

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ok...I see you want to go 1st , eh?

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Shit why not, I didn't mind doing it last time LOL

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hot Seat? Go first?

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

smart ass LOL

truth asks a set of questions wanting to know how the person feels about certain issues...like in my case the dirt behind pw, shit like that...actual questions people would be interesting in hearing answers to

i'm not psycho taylor or star bitch so get your head out of the gutter kam LOL

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
TraceyPWF said in post # :
i'm not psycho taylor or star bitch so get your head out of the gutter kam LOL
WTF?

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMAO I knew where you were going with hot seat and going first and I was just stating that i'm not those guys and i'm above that, besides i'm into women and think stonecold would be mad if I took his bitch *just fucking around guys*

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

LMAO I wasnt even harrassing you I was messing with Truth!!!

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

*Changes Channel*

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post # :
LMAO I wasnt even harrassing you I was messing with Truth!!!
KAM...those are my thoughts

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post # :
*Changes Channel*
Turn back ASShole i need ratings!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
KAM...those are my thoughts
Feel the love I do...................yep!!!!

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
Turn back ASShole i need ratings!!!!!!!!!!
*Turns on the TIVO* Ill catch this show later

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Count me in on yo little wannabe-thug mickey mouse games, wiggas.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
ILove Sodagirl said in post # :
Count me in on yo little wannabe-thug mickey mouse games, wiggas.

WTF? ARE YOU Talking about?