ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OK, what the fuck is wrong with spam anyways??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default OK, what the fuck is wrong with spam anyways??

Who cares as long as the people here have fun?? What's the big fuckin deal??

Yeah, I'm talking about Random Thoughts of course. Seems kinda stupid that we're getting rid of something that alot of people primarily post in here because it's considered spam. Who gives a shit as long as they like doing it?? It's a message board, we're not congress, who cares??

I don't get it.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Re: OK, what the fuck is wrong with spam anyways??

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Who cares as long as the people here have fun?? What's the big fuckin deal??

Yeah, I'm talking about Random Thoughts of course. Seems kinda stupid that we're getting rid of something that alot of people primarily post in here because it's considered spam. Who gives a shit as long as they like doing it?? It's a message board, we're not congress, who cares??

I don't get it.
take the random thoughts to the chatroom Johnny

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Spam waste server space, Spam pulls more money out of Kevin's pocket, Spam turns intelligent posters away, Spam is worthless and will not be tolerated...

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

This isn't a random thought, it's a legitimate question and I wanna know. Why do people bitch and moan when people like a certain kind of thread?? If you don't like it don't post in it.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Server space my ass. That isn't the reason. You guys have had it beaten into your head that all spam is bad when the truth (pun intended) is that people have fun in those threads.

Who cares?? People come here to have fun.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
This isn't a random thought, it's a legitimate question and I wanna know. Why do people bitch and moan when people like a certain kind of thread?? If you don't like it don't post in it.
sorry Johnny I wasn't clear...what I meant is your random thougts can still exist on PWF...just not in thread form
if you want Random thoughts do it in the Chat room..

Spam is just annoying ...it creates a bad first impression for new users...bull shitting and having fun are fine and good but one word posts are ignorant...posting a smiley is stupid...why waste your time and ours with just a word whats the point

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Ok, I agree that one word posts are stupid, no doubt about it. If you make a post make sure you say something.

But most of the posts in RT aren't one word posts and I've learned alot about other posters by how they post in those threads so maybe it's a good place for newbies to get involved and learn about us.

And about the chat room, c'mon man, gimme a break. That place is a wasteland and everyone knows it.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The RT threads take away from everything here. You look at OT and good threads don't get many posts because they get overlooked.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Server space my ass. That isn't the reason. You guys have had it beaten into your head that all spam is bad when the truth (pun intended) is that people have fun in those threads.

Who cares?? People come here to have fun.
There you go with that "Bitch and Moan" shit again, where as yesterday you was doing all the bitching and moaning, now you coming with this lame ass argument. You act as if you can't post different threads, when you came here, you was making interesting threads. Now your just looking for something to whine about it, you have been doing this all week, complaining about this or that....You want to chat, go to the PWF chat room, it seems to me like you have personal problems you need to deal with...Because this place was 100% better before them rt threads fucked up this forum...Just like them Invasion threads fucked up this forum.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Aight, it's obvious I'm in the majority so I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.
And know your role!
Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Rock Bottom said in post # :

And know your role!
Get the fuck outta my face and do your job.

Gimme some warning points guys, oh wait, I guess I should just save all my insults for the RT threads like other people.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:

Get the fuck outta my face and do your job.

Gimme some warning points guys, oh wait, I guess I should just save all my insults for the RT threads like other people.
LMAO

I gotta agree with Truth, you gotta stop complaining and shit man, your starting to get played out dude.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Your opinion counts Johnny, but it seems you pick the battles that benefits you and your little buddies....But when you was bashing people along with everybody else, it was just for fun. When Marbles bashed you the same way, it was a big deal...Why are you not against the Invasion threads? Doesn't that make PWF look bad? You seem to show favoritism alot too, but you call other people "bias"...Isn't that a contradiction?

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
^^^^^Yopur opinion counts Johnny, but it seems you pick the battles that benefits you and your little buddies....But when you was bashing people along with everybody else, it was just for fun. When Marbles bashed you the same way, it was a big deal...Why are you not against the Invasion threads? Doesn't that make PWF look bad? You seem to show favoritism alot too, but you call other people "bias"...Isn't that a contradiction?
Ok, as I've said many times before, everything you just mentioned happened way before your "big" announcement for off-topic flaming was put into place. I haven't bashed anyone since you said that yet when Marbles does anything like that he gets away with a warning, no warning points mind you, a warning. Just because he's your buddy and he rides the Rock's nuts he can get away with whatever the hell he wants at this site.

Sticky your rules at the top of off-topic, enforce them, and I'll quit my bitching and moaning.