ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Post your Thoughts on Random Thoughts
View Poll Results: Should Random Thought be Scrapped
Yes....because 6 50.00%
No.....because 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2003, 06:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Post your Thoughts on Random Thoughts

*THIS IS A NON FLAME TOPIC* kEEP TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND AS IT IS IMPORTANT

Theres a big boycott going on to try and stop RT...

Loads of People are against RT..Loads of People are for RT.

Both sides of the arguement have very valid points

However I think it is unfair for it all to come down to one person to keep on closing the threads/ deleting the threads etc.. as it will cause flame fest 2003 in OT from the people who disagree.....there is no point in that whilst it coild be avoided, right here in this thread

A descision must be made and It must be made fairly..

Post your Thoughts on why RT should be stopped of post your Thoughts on why RT should be left open.....

Your decision, and your vote helps...and counts..

Plese limit your Post to 1 post in this thread in which you say your reason for what you want....1 post only per person please..
Old 11 Apr 2003, 07:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

ok well I have stated this befonre (in RT). I feel we should keep RT because you get ideas of what to pos for a topic up in OT from some of the discussions that go on in there. RT is also a place where you can chill and get things off your mind, and sometimes other people feel the same way, so a topic may be developed from that scenario. I like RT.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 11 Apr 2003, 08:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Normally, I would say let's go ahead and kill Random Thoughts. They fuckin' annoy me. Especially ever since Stone Cold Dumbass allowed each RT thread to be 10000 pages long before finally closing it.

But the more I think of it, there'd really be no point in killing RT. Spam would still be rampant, and Sodagirl would just find some other way to flirt with every guy here except me.

No point in killing it, although I'm all for it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 Apr 2003, 08:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Honest opinion RT should stay. That is a place for people for express themselves without making a freaking thread about it. I like RT cause it's like a small chat room. So keep it nuff said. And ?I will fight to keep it alive.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fuck yes. B/c people have problems and would like to get them off their chest. So either male a new thread for like everything we tak about in there, or keep RT.

I think with this much support then it shouldnt be closed.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Keep it.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Let me get this straight..... 4 people have voted for it to be scrapped....

only 2 have voted to keep it.....

yet everyone in the thread....wants to keep it?????
Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

maybe the poll was misunderstood? I don't know Da Loo....I just don't know...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

GET RID OF EM BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK!
Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Fuck, I misunderstood, I thought it was asking us if we wanna keep it.

Bleh, add one vote onto no.

Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah same here. I want to keep it.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 12:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
THE ROCK said in post # :
GET RID OF EM BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK!
course it matters. My opinion ALWAYS matters.

LOL

I am now complete
Old 11 Apr 2003, 02:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

why do we need an off topic thread in an off topic Forum??

I say peace out RT...get to steppin biotch

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

After the current Random thoughts thread hits a 1000, that will be all...The whole off topic is made for Random thoughts, having one big spamfest stickied at the top of the board is not needed...It's Spam and is a waste of space, this is long over due....

Old 11 Apr 2003, 03:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
After the current Random thoughts thread hits a 1000, that will be all...The whole off topic is made for Random thoughts, having one big spamfest stickied at the top of the board is not needed...It's Spam and is a waste of space, this is long over due....
and thats why this man is the mother fucking man