ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

50 and Eminem comeback is very dissappointing...DAMN 50 AND SLIM...LINK INSIDE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2003, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Unhappy 50 and Eminem comeback is very dissappointing...DAMN 50 AND SLIM...LINK INSIDE

JA AND EM STRIKE BACK...

This song was basically a remake of Hailmary, they didn't really come hard enough....

Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

It was alright. They could've buried Ja and Irv if they wanted to. I think Em and 50 want to draw this out, so they gave Ja and Irv a little taste, then Ja will make a rebuttal just so Em and 50 can take him out later.

Where was Busta's verse?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Fucking Kay Slay saved Busta's part for his mix tape....I think Busta is going to be the sleeper in this feud, he has the style meant for battling, he just never had to use it, until Ja called him out...But this diss was supposedly recorded 1 month ago, but thats no excuse, Em basically rapped in the same Cadence as Pac, And 50 just used Pac's verses from Hail Mary and Against all odds....I understand it was a play on Ja biting Pac, but they both could have been more original...

It pains me to say this...But Ja won round one. Who would've have thought that a week ago?

Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Em....I've lost respect for....He disses on bitches who are already bitches like Moby and Christina Aguliera...No big feat there....Dissin' people who you know won't say shit back....

As for 50...I thought 50 would have unloaded on him...But maybe they are just waitin....For what I don't know...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^Em has a song called "Hailey's Revenge" i hear. It's going to be him And his Daughter on the track dissing Ja Rule. I think it's in bad taste to bring his child in this feud physically. She shouldn't even know about this, let alone be on a song involving a battle...

Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well that only stregthens my dislike for Em....I'm not sayin he's not talented or anything like that...But when you got to bring your daughter in to diss one of your enemies...That's kind of pathetic to me...

I wonder what 50 thinks...I know him and Ja Rule have been goin at it for a while... He has the notoiety and fame to pull a 2Pac and go loco on Ja Rule... I wonder if he wants to keep away from that walk of life that drew Pac and Wallace to their demise...

Truth...I'm not sure if you've heard..."That Ain't Gangsta"....But do you know if 50 is referring to Ja Rule...I'm pretty sure but not 100%...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^That aint gangsta is a diss to Ja Rule....

Old 11 Apr 2003, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

yea i didnt like it too well either... Slim and 50 could have done better... Slim brought his daughter into this?... why is Slim even apart of this?... what does he have against Ja?... i cant wait to hear Ja's response...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!