ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My Wrestlemania pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2003, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default My Wrestlemania pictures

Hey. I managed to take a few pictures of Wrestlemania and SAFECO field, which I got with me right now.

I wanted to upload these to BOOMSPEED and then post them, but my shitty internet connection (which keeps disconnecting every 30 seconds) makes it very hard to upload anything.

Therefore, I will post my pictures one by one, and if you're interested, save the picture to your computer and get a better shot at it.

Here's picture 1.

Good ol' SAFECO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410150955.jpg (344.1 KB, 28 views)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Picture 2.

During Heat, the footage of Axxess.

Note the bald TNA mark right there. Funny as fuck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151151.jpg (423.5 KB, 28 views)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Picture 3.

Chris Jericho's awesome entrance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151256.jpg (288.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Picture 4.

During the lesbian bedfight, I tried to get a good shot during the curtain call.

I missed, but here's a pretty good pic of the fans anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151356.jpg (393.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Great pics Marbles..I have a few, but they're mostly the back of fans head...lol

Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Picture 5.

HHH's sweet entrance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151454.jpg (365.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

sweet .....interesting enough the first photos i showed of myself here at pwf were taken of me in front of safeco....awesome place isn't it?

Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Picture 6.

Booker T.'s entrance.

My timing was off.....but....eh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151553.jpg (362.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Very Awsome...But Seattle treated THE TRUTH real shitty...

Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Picture 7.

Trips and Book.

Nose to very big nose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151708.jpg (296.5 KB, 17 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Picture 8.

STYLIN' AND PROFILIN'!!

WOOOOO!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151807.jpg (379.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

Picture 9.

Hogan/McMahon promo video, which got me kinda sad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151901.jpg (255.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Picture 10.

Argubly my best shot all night..

of the Hulkster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410151953.jpg (264.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

ugh sorry to hear that truth, i've always enjoyed my trips there...nice shots marbs

Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Picture 11.

Hogan and McMahon.....

One brain.......two men..........4785 wrinkles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030410152051.jpg (321.4 KB, 12 views)