ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Quick....well...not so quick question.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2003, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Quick....well...not so quick question.....

Ok, to my understanding we took Whitewolf out of her supermod position because she was "not posting very much and not doing her job".

Now I don't know about you guys but have you noticed that The Rock hasn't posted hardly anything since he became supermod?? I dunno, seems really stupid to take one person out and put another one in to do the same fucking thing. If somebody could tell me that Rock does his job and is here alot (which I think we all know a supermod should be) then I'll let this go and we can all just say I made another peice of useless spam which has been said about me many times.

And if you wanna give me warning points then whoopedy fuckin doo but I got another question if you do that. I heard alot of people talk alot of smack about WW when she was mod and I don't see them with any warning points. What's up with the favoritism cuz I really don't understand??

Old 10 Apr 2003, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Why did you delete the last one?

Well i'll say it again...

Rock posts in WWE and Sports, he really doesn't post in off topic. Whitewolf gave up her spot for me i think, i never dissed her for not posting, as a matter of fact i defended her during the petition...

So i hope this answers your question....

Old 10 Apr 2003, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Nope, really doesn't answer it. Why didn't he just become co-mod of sports or something??

I know alot of people on here who post everywhere and they aren't mods of shit.

Oh, and about the favoritism, don't get me started on Marbles......

Old 10 Apr 2003, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He was a Sports mod, It's not really a rule you have to post in every forum. Hell Stonecold doesn't post in WWE, should we take his spot? Rock doesn't like Off Topic, so instead of coming here and flaming people, he stays away from it, thats professional. He posts in the forums he likes, which is why we have different forums, for different posters. And why shouldn't Marbles be Wrestling History mod? Other then me and Blood...Who can match his wrestling knowledge?

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Ok, if you wanna go there, why the hell should a supermod flame posters?? Shouldn't that go against everything a supermod should do??

And I'm not talking about Marbles' mod spot, I'm talking about how many times he should've been banned for all the shit he has pulled here, not to mention all the times he has started flame wars in OT and still not get any warning points. Sweet Tooth closed a thread because I made too much fucking sense last night about Marbles and the amazing amount of favoritism he gets from all these people. They think just because he can crack jokes all the time that it doesn't hurt some people's feelings. And I know he's fucking serious.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Hey Truth, were'nt you the one who said there would be alot stricter rules in OT??

If so then why is Marbles allowed to post flames against anybody he wants to?? Just curious, is it because he doesn't flame you??

See, these are the questions I want answered.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He doesn't flame, i'm just saying off topic is a easy place to get in arguments, and he avoids it, i was using "Flame" as a figure of speech. Marbles doesn't get showed more favoritism then you or Starscream, and you've been called a spammer aswell...I don't think you are, but you have been mentioned as a spammer a few times. So iy could be argued you get a little bias treatment aswell, I feel you all have been treated fairly.

As for Marbles, you have to talk to Kevin, it seems that when he was going to ban Marbles, the posters made a big fuss about it, so he didn't.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah, Marbles avoids flaming.......

And I look like fucking Vin Diesel.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Hey Truth, were'nt you the one who said there would be alot stricter rules in OT??

If so then why is Marbles allowed to post flames against anybody he wants to?? Just curious, is it because he doesn't flame you??

Because your boy Sweet Tooth said he'll handle it. He's here all the time, so i backed off, he hasn't lived up to his part of the deal, and i do think they need to be enforced. So he had his chance, now i will take over, but that seems like i'm underminding the OT mods, so i'll hold off...

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

He's not my boy, I got into an argument with him last night so he closed the thread.

Marbles starts off his days by calling Sodagirl a bitch, just one example, now am I crazy or is that flaming??

Go ahead and undermine the OT mods if they don't do their jobs, that's what a supermod should do. All I'm saying is treat everyone the same cuz it seems like some things just aren't being handled fairly here and I'm sick of watching it.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

I was talking about THE ROCK, avoids flaming...

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
He's not my boy, I got into an argument with him last night so he closed the thread.

Marbles starts off his days by calling Sodagirl a bitch, just one example, now am I crazy or is that flaming??

Go ahead and undermine the OT mods if they don't do their jobs, that's what a supermod should do. All I'm saying is treat everyone the same cuz it seems like some things just aren't being handled fairly here and I'm sick of watching it.
Well you didn't seem to feel so whole heartedely about these issues, when you, Mighty Mutt,Sweet Tooth, Soda, and even my buddy Stick, was flaming Camini at every chance. You was one of the main bashers, now you're all on Marbles case, but when Marbles and me made a "big deal" of the Camini bashing, we were said to be bitching and complaining, and turning this board in to PW...remember that? Seems abit hypocritical to me.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Ok, yeah, you're right, I flamed the hell outta Camini. However was there even a point system then??

Were there rules against flaming in OT or any of that shit then?? And even when the mods made the rules about flaming in OT the only person that didn't follow the rules was Marbles and a few other warzone people.

I really have nothing against you Truth, I really appreciate that you're coming in here and trying to make everything right but it's not gonna get me to change my mind about this stuff.

The Rock shouldn't be a supermod unless he's here all or at least alot of the time and we shouldn't bend the rules to allow Marbles to keep flaming in OT when there have been strict rules put in place to prevent just that.

I think you've done a hell of a job as supermod and I was one of the ones who pushed for you the most to get it so don't get on my case about who deserves what.

Look at the posts that Marbles has made since coming back and find out for yourself if he has warranted enough warning points to get banned by now.

That's it.

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You're right Blitz, Marbles does go over board, just like Lunar, just like you, just like Mutt, just like me, just like Rock, Kam, Stick, and a slew of others. But i will put a stop to spamming and flaming in ot, Marbles wil stop flaming here, and the spam fest known as Random thought will end also...Because you can't kill one source of a problem, and leave the other. So tonight no more bashing by Marbles, and no more spamming ass Random thought threads, in off topic...

I appreciate your support for me getting to be Supermod, and i hope these changes help...

Old 10 Apr 2003, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

That's all I ask man, just be fair to everybody. Thanks for listening.

You can close this now if you want to.