ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

All your War Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default All your War Updates

'So much fury, so much resentment of Saddam'

TWENTY-FOUR terrible years of tyranny, cruelty and oppression came crashing to an end yesterday as statues of Saddam Hussein were torn down across Baghdad.

In amazing scenes reminiscent of the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, crowds of jubilant Iraqis whooped and cheered as one huge effigy was tugged off its concrete plinth.

Freed at last from Saddam’s regime of terror and torture, they leaped on the 20ft bronze figure the moment it hit the ground.

Then they danced furiously on the tyrant’s “corpse”.

The downing of the statue was the climax of a historic day as Baghdad was liberated by Allied troops.

Thousands of young people who have known only the dictatorship of Saddam saw it as a new dawn — calling it the first day of their lives.

A US Marine recovery vehicle pulled the statue over after attaching a chain around the figure’s neck in the Shahid Square of the Martyrs — Baghdad’s equivalent of Trafalgar Square.

Watching Iraqis gave victory signs, cried “Saddam is God’s enemy” and hailed the US President by chanting “Good, good Bush”.

They also hurled shoes at the statue in a dramatic display of hatred for the dictator.

It was a deeply symbolic act. Showing the sole of your foot is a sign of contempt in the region as it is considered one of the dirtiest parts of the body.

The toppling of the statue came at 3.49pm our time — 20 days, 13 hours and 15 minutes after the Allies launched the war.

The scenes of joy were repeated at Arbil in the north, where people realised they were at long last free from Saddam’s control as his militiamen fled US and Kurdish forces.

The eruption of unfettered elation proved doubters who opposed the war were WRONG.

So to all those people that was against the War.....do you still believe that the Sacrifices that our troops have done in order for Iraqi freedom...was not worth it?

Your Thoughts:
Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Good post Loo.

When I saw this yesterday I too wondered this. With people in Iraq actually looking as us as liberators, you have to wonder why people will still oppose the war. Many in Iraq wanted us to free them.

I think it is because protestors are force fed beliefs that are based on an agenda, not facts.
Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
The Cheat said in post # :
Good post Loo.

When I saw this yesterday I too wondered this. With people in Iraq actually looking as us as liberators, you have to wonder why people will still oppose the war. Many in Iraq wanted us to free them.

I think it is because protestors are force fed beliefs that are based on an agenda, not facts.

Thanks I bet this seemed wierd seeing (because its a decent post) as you've probly seen me at....err...ya know the other site.

Maybe this would be more suited in Meeting of the Minds....

Can a mod move it please?
Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Well, you confuse me, you have great posts in various forums, and a great sense of humor, then can act like a jerk...

Oh well, the good outweighs the bad I guess...
Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
The Cheat said in post # :
Well, you confuse me, you have great posts in various forums, and a great sense of humor, then can act like a jerk...

Oh well, the good outweighs the bad I guess...

/ /

^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, everyone thinks the same.....once you get to know me proply though. You'll put up with me
Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Liberals suck ass...those dumb leftwingers
Old 10 Apr 2003, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^^^^agreed.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 06:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i think that the bombing campaign should have been ompleted before they sent the troops in. and theres no excuse for the way that american pilot blew up a bunch of british tanks, and attacked those reporters.

liberating the people was the rightthing to do, but can the uk afford its share of the rebuilding? i hope it doesnt put our taxes through the roof.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 11 Apr 2003, 07:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

Your only seeing what the government allows you to see...lets wait until after its all over to get a full account of whether things were handled the right way or not...

Dont believe that your watching censored TV? Just do some research on what Cheney's job was during the Gulf War....

Obviously freedom is great...but did we go about it the right way? Only time will tell.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 07:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

The Iraqis loves us, we gave them freedom, and hopefully killed that Faggot Saddam...Fuck him, and everybody that sympathies , with the bitch ass faggot...

Old 11 Apr 2003, 07:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

we did the right thing by ging after them. Now all of those frggin protestors who were against the war and our troops (yes there was a report about some idiots in San Francicsco tyring to block items to be sent to our troops) must feel like complete dumb a**es. My brother is coming home very soon which is always a good thing too, and he was there for the right reasons which was to liberate oppressed people. Question is what is going to happen to all of those other Middle Eastern governments who see democracy working for the Iraqis, when it does?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete