ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF IS SEINFELD: Coming soon...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default PWF IS SEINFELD: Coming soon...

So.....you people think Starcrip is the only one capable of spinning a good yarn, do ya?

Well move over Christopher Reeve!!!!! THERE'S A NEW SUPERMAN IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!!

I'm'a get to work writing PWF IS SEINFELD. After that, more sitcoms-oriented stories are soon to follow, as well as several new ideas.

Here's the cast for Seinfeld. I selected each one based on your character........nature....intelligence (or lack of).........clumsiness.........sense of humor........appearence and smell.........etc.

Lemme know what you think of the cast, and if there's anybody I forgot, please inform me.

STICK-------- Jerry Seinfeld
EDGEZBABY------- Elaine Benice
STARSCREAM------- George Costanza
STONE COLD-------- Kosmo Kramer
KOOL AID MAN--------- NEWMAN!

TM3--------- Susan Ross (George's fiancee)
JOHNNY BLITZ------- David Putty (Elaine's boyfriend)
EXODUS--------- Frank Costanza (George's father)
SODAGIRL-------- Estelle Costanza (George's Mother)
THE TRUTH-------- Morty Seinfeld (Jerry's father)
CARMEN------------ Jerry's Mother
SGT. HARTMAN-------- Jackie Chiles (Kramer's lawyer)
BOSTON------------- Kenny Banya
PWF ROCK----------- The Soup Nazi
SWEET TOOTH and WICKED LITTLE SYN---------- Susan's parents
DA LOO--------- Babu The Immigrant
ANY OTHER PWF HEIFFER I NEVER MENTIONED-------- Jerry's weekly girlfriends (or Cynthia can have the spot)

Anyway, that's my list for now. If I can incorporate more Seinfeld peripheial characters into my story, I'll let y'all know when a spot is open.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. NICE! I like how you gave TM3 the part of Susan. That'a funny as hell. I like the entire cast too. Nice work so far Marbles.

Also, as for "Jerry's" girlfriend, the whole Cynthia thought was cool man. You can make my weekly girlfriend her if you want to, or you can make it any other PWF lady. It's your work, so it's your decision. The thought again is cool though man, I appreciate it.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Looks pretty funny, good luck Marbles.

Hey, I'm the dude that played the Tick, sweeeet........

Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: PWF IS SEINFELD: Coming soon...

lmao, I'm not sure if I'm insulted or not. On the won hand I'm married to Soda, on the other, I'm the father of Starscream. Oh man. "Festivus" What was that thing, "the pole of shame?" or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 08:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Newman graduated from the same high school i did
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

HEY IM GONNA BE A STAR! ...awe blitz is my boyfriend!..im sure we wont have a problem playing those roles
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Which one was Newman?

Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

LOL CHRISTOPHER REEVE!
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Didn't Susan die on the show?
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Who the fuck waas Newman?

Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kramer's friend... the evil mailman that didn't get along with Jerry
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

I personally think Id make a better Kramer but Im cool with Newman!!!

Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I am not on the list...oh well I really do not even like Seinfeld all that much.

Marbles can you do a PWF IS THE SIMPSONS sometime and add me to it?,its alright if you dont

Last edited by Jason; 10 Apr 2003 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10 Apr 2003, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Kramer's friend... the evil mailman that didn't get along with Jerry
good to see you back ryan

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Apr 2003, 01:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Tee hee...I am married to Exo....

Anyway, I have never seen Seinfeld, I am sure it's great though. Good luck with your story Marbles.