ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sign My Petition!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Sign My Petition!

Let's observe our current super-mods.......

We have drunk idiots, people who engage in intercourse with other folk's craniums, supermods who preach "The Truth" and supermods who reek of electricity and keep the bluntz and bitchez in check.

But what the current super-mods of today lack.....is Marbleism.

That's right. Marbles for super-mod. I officially make my campaign public starting now. It's gotta happen. It's the smart choice, the sexy choice, the only choice.

Marbles WILL turn this site around and hop on the wings of the seagull of Prominence, as we all fly to the sun together on an exciting journey of lawful authority and ruthless untolerance.

Just ask my running mate, Hollywood Hogan!!

Marbles for Supermod.....it's a gutsy move....but one that'll pay off.

This site has gone down the toilet. I've got enough crack to be your new plumber.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Well, I don't think Kevin needs a new SM (but he told me that he only wants 3 back when I asked )

Anyway, I think our SMs are doing great (despite what I might say sometimes)

I can't necessarilly vote, but if I had the choice I'm not sure I would. Although Kevin likes you and all I just don't think you're ever serious (no offense). After what I've done I don't think I'd have a chance at being Super Mod so I wouldn't ask. Basically, I think we have plenty of Super Mods that are doing excellent. Some better than others but still great. I don't want to offend anyone but I think SC has contributed more (improvement-wise) to PWF. Kevin selected a great group of leaders and they do what they need to do and more. I thank them, but Marbles, this isn't in my hands... it's Kevin's decision.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Just sign your name and everything's cool.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
T M 3 said in post # :
Well, I don't think Kevin needs a new SM (but he told me that he only wants 3 back when I asked )

Anyway, I think our SMs are doing great (despite what I might say sometimes)

I can't necessarilly vote, but if I had the choice I'm not sure I would. Although Kevin likes you and all I just don't think you're ever serious (no offense). After what I've done I don't think I'd have a chance at being Super Mod so I wouldn't ask. Basically, I think we have plenty of Super Mods that are doing excellent. Some better than others but still great. I don't want to offend anyone but I think SC has contributed more (improvement-wise) to PWF. Kevin selected a great group of leaders and they do what they need to do and more. I thank them, but Marbles, this isn't in my hands... it's Kevin's decision.
I thought you left for good this time

You remind me of cher you just go away to come back.

Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Marbles...I would sign it, but it's already someone next in line....

Old 09 Apr 2003, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Re: Sign My Petition!

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Marbles WILL turn this site around and hop on the wings of the seagull of Prominence, as we all fly to the sun together on an exciting journey of lawful authority and ruthless untolerance.

Just ask my running mate, Hollywood Hogan!!
Yes, it is no big secret that Marbleism is one of the top "internet rating" draws out there today. Marbleism enhanced with the powers of super modship would be a force to be reckoned with throughout all internet wrestling message boards.

Mr. Marbles 4 Supermod!
Old 09 Apr 2003, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

bad idea to have marbles as supermod anyway...why

because marbles mystic comes from raising havoc on the supermods and this site...and it would look bad for you to do the same stuff you do now as supermod...it would take away from as you say "marblelism" not trying to say you wouldn't do a good job, i just think it would take away from the character that is Marbles.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

DC makes a point.

but when you have been here as long as Marbles has, when you have done the shit Marbles has done, and when you have contributed as much as Marbles has, respect is deserved.

I, The Bleak, whole hardily support one Mr. Marbles in his bid for super modship.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yeah i sign.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

sure ill sign, ill support ya 110% marbles Edgezbaby
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

A super mod who shows the world that PWF sucks? I dont see anything wrong with it..........but since you still have your head up the Old PWF Rocks ass.......I cant sign it......

SORRY!!!!

NOT!!!

Old 10 Apr 2003, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I sign

Marbles for SuperMod!
Old 10 Apr 2003, 01:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I beleive I'll wipe my ass with this petition, just like that movie Airheads. Yep.....

Old 10 Apr 2003, 05:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Signed,

MR SUBMISSION
Old 10 Apr 2003, 08:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I like you Marbles but I don't think you should be a super mod. But I wonder who's in line for supa mod. One thing is for sure it's not me.