ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

50 cent preparing new G Unit album, and gets label deal with interscope...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default 50 cent preparing new G Unit album, and gets label deal with interscope...

50 Cent Readying New G-Unit Albums

Rising rapper signs new deal with Interscope...

Interscope has entered a new deal with 50 Cent that will see the rapper develop new talent under his G-Unit label. The first album to come from the label will be the debut of the G-Unit group (50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks). That album is due out this year.

50 Cent said the following about his new deal with Interscope:

"First I drop my album, and people pay attention. Now that I got their attention, I'm gonna drop the next s*** on them -- the G-Unit s***, both the label and the group. ... I'm not leveling the competition, I'm destroying it."

Credit: Billboard

Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

50 Cents will shoot to the top of the charts.

Everybody loves the white guy.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i will deffinately be getting that... you can tell i am a fan just by the user name

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
50 Cents will shoot to the top of the charts.

Everybody loves the white guy.
The White guy? Are you not going to give 50 credit for his success? I mean look at D 12 nobody was talking about them, because they were garbage, 50 is tight...Plain and simple.

Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post #4 :
The White guy? Are you not going to give 50 credit for his success? I mean look at D 12 nobody was talking about them, because they were garbage, 50 is tight...Plain and simple.
thats what i'm sayin'... D12 is alright, but G-Unit is fucking tight... i actually had there last album before they got all this publicity

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^The G-Unit mixtape?

Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :

If 50 didn't have Slim by his side, he wouldn't sell.

He'd do as good as DMX or Ja Rule...maybe.

But there's no way he'd be as hot as he is without the Shady Aftermath support.

Lemme put it to ya like this...........did Rena Mero and Joanie Laurer have any success in the mainstream without Vince McMahon? Nah, 'cuz without him they're just ordinary bimbos.

Without Em, 50 is just an ordinary rapper.

Same shit.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

If 50 didn't have Slim by his side, he wouldn't sell.

He'd do as good as DMX or Ja Rule...maybe.

But there's no way he'd be as hot as he is without the Shady Aftermath support.

Lemme put it to ya like this...........did Rena Mero and Joanie Laurer have any success in the mainstream without Vince McMahon? Nah, 'cuz without him they're just ordinary bimbos.

Without Em, 50 is just an ordinary rapper.

Same shit.
50 is no ordinary rapper, he was not signed for years, because Murder inc put out a "smear campaign" against him...He was blackballed from rap. Did Em give him a public forum? yes he did...But 50 ran with the ball, Em deserve credit for siging 50, and getting him in the mainstream, but 50 did the leg work himself, to say he doesn't deserve credit...Is naive, and very uninformed...

Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go shawty...

no i have:

50 CENT IS THE FUTURE & GODS PLAN

Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
50 is no ordinary rapper, he was not signed for years, because Murder inc put out a "smear campaign" against him...He was blackballed from rap. Did Em give him a public forum? yes he did...But 50 ran with the ball, Em deserve credit for siging 50, and getting him in the mainstream, but 50 did the leg work himself, to say he doesn't deserve credit...Is naive, and very uninformed...

No, he deserves credit, don't get me wrong.

I never said he wasn't good, or that he didn't deserve what he has.

But you know why he's sold so much and remained at the top of the charts for so long, especially when compared to other rappers?

It's 'cuz he appeals to the mainstream kiddies as well....why?

Because the mainstream kiddies love their M&M's.

Why he's managed to do better than D12.......well, it's cuz D12 sucks.

Eminem's promoting can only get you so far.......from there, you need talent to remain at the top.

That's explain 50's success.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
50 is no ordinary rapper, he was not signed for years, because Murder inc put out a "smear campaign" against him...He was blackballed from rap. Did Em give him a public forum? yes he did...But 50 ran with the ball, Em deserve credit for siging 50, and getting him in the mainstream, but 50 did the leg work himself, to say he doesn't deserve credit...Is naive, and very ill informed...
That's how it was for Em. Em has a ton of skill and Dre gave him the public forum and Em took the ball and ran with it.

That's how the music business is. Some big name always gives someone else a chance or a break, and then they make it big. If I'm not mistaken (which I might be) Korn helped out Limp, and in turn Limp helped out Staind and Puddle of Mudd. The true musicians that aren't manufactured (like BSB, N'Sync, Britney, Avril, etc) usually get a break from someone in the business to help them be able to break out and get in the public eye.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get me in your little "EMINEM HATE CLUB"...NOOOOOOOOOOO Marbles...

Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Go shawty...

how about a "G-UNIT IS TIGHT CLUB"?

Old 09 Apr 2003, 06:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get me in your little "EMINEM HATE CLUB"...NOOOOOOOOOOO Marbles...

C'mon......me and 2Gangster get lonely.....
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmmmm If Tupac was alive hed be the only rapper without his own label