ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

SADDAM: Alive or dead?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default SADDAM: Alive or dead?

?

You know what I think?

I think he's DEAD.........

tired of being "Saddam" ugly.

Heh heh.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

he's dead and if not now he will be

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think he's alive...
I will always assume he is alive until they prove otherwise.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Marbles there is a poll about this already. Maybe you should look for it.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
I think he's alive...
I will always assume he is alive until they prove otherwise.
Yeah, I agree

Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Okay, y'all can say "I think he's alive until they prove he's dead".

But yet, Chandra Levy was missing for a whole year before they finally found her. And EVERYONE assumed she was dead without any proof.

How is that different?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Chandra Levy didn't have the capacity to kill thousands of our citizens. I want proof before I jump to any conclusions.

Good enough??

Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

saddams too smart, i think hes still alive
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

He has reasons to be hiding, she didn't...
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
He has reasons to be hiding, she didn't...

She was sleeping with Gary Condit.......

I'd hide too.

BTW, Saddam ISN'T hiding. If anything, BUSH FEARS SADDAM.

Won't be long before he wipes you people out either.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

If you don't see the differences between the Chandra & Saddam situations, you're a moron.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

Won't be long before he wipes you people out either.
well that wasnt nice
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
If you don't see the differences between the Chandra & Saddam situations, you're a moron.

Chandra Levy was a girl who fucked a US congressman....and couldn't be found. Everyone assumed she was dead.

Saddam Hussein is an evil genius who is fucking up a US president in a war..........he now can't be found. Everyone assumes he's dead.

YOU of all people..........calling ME a moron?
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

The situations themselves are nothing alike.

No one nationally knew who Chandra was before she disappeared...It was most likely one person who killed her... So she had an affair with a congressman...Was that even related to her murder? It was never proved as far as I know, so I am not assuming that either.
Oh, and before it was proved she was dead, I never assumed it, in fact I didn't care.

Saddam is/was the leader of a fuckin' country which the USA are using war as a method of liberating. I care in this situation because a lot depends on the outcome.

How can you call those similar? and yeah "I" am calling YOU a moron.
It's pointless to argue about this with you though, so...I am done. If you wish to continue, go ahead.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i still say he is dead much like bin laden probably is but tis covered up...eventually he will be dead either way

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete