ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

US Troops have control of Iraq.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default US Troops have control of Iraq.

Iraqi citizens are celebrating in the streets and right now, they are trying to take down a huge statue of Saddam Hussein. I think a tank has a wire attached to it and is gonna pull it down.

I heard that Saddam might have been killed in an attack on one of his palaces the other day and what I saw on the local news this morning was that it possibly could have been someone from Varina, Virginia that bombed the palace. That's pretty fuckin cool.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!
Old 09 Apr 2003, 08:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

yep...i saw reports of that this morning before I got to work...this means my bab bro should b coming home soon and most likely the other brother won;t be shipped out...which is good news

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 08:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Woo hoo we ran a smacky on the iraquis.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Woo hoo we ran a smacky on the iraquis.

hehe

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

They just draped an American flag over Saddam's head of the statue. I hope they pull that fuckin thing down and destroy it!
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

they will give them about an hour or less...

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Well nevermind the flag, they just took it off of there. They might just be repositioning it....
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Now the US troop is hanging an Iraqi flag from the statue's neck like a handkerchief
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

what channel you watchig this on?

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

CNN

They just pulled the statue down and the Iraqi citizens started dancing on it once it was laying on the ground.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

cool

I don;t have the tv on in here
i was hoping they'd show it on yahoo

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

reminds me of the time they showed an iragi beating a poster of saddam with hthe heel of his shoe...
:P

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

It should be an Iraqi flag hanging up..not a US flag, its not an occupation...it's a liberation.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

they took off the flag...

I am now complete
Old 09 Apr 2003, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Max Cannon said in post # :
It should be an Iraqi flag hanging up..not a US flag, its not an occupation...it's a liberation.
They allready bitched about that weeks ago.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!