ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Best Episode Ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sex Offender

DEVILS is on a distinguished road
Default Best Episode Ever

Mine is...
Dental Plan

Lisa Needs Braces.....Dental Plan

Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like the one where Mr.Burns has a baseball team with all of the MLB players.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Killer Dolphins
Old 08 Apr 2003, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i like the mason deiaire one
Old 08 Apr 2003, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I can't really think of one, there are many ones that are damn good. I'll get back to this thread when one comes to mind that really stands out.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
I like the one where Mr.Burns has a baseball team with all of the MLB players.
Yeah, me too!

Favorite saying:

Burns: Mattingly, Trim those sideburns.

Mattingly: WHAT sideburns?

Burns: You heard me hippie!

For those who forgot the 9 misfortunes:

Ozzie smith : Fell off the face of the earth thanks to the springfield mystery spot.
Jose canseco: Kindness Got the best of him, helping a woman get her stuff out of a fire.
Mike Scosia: Nuclear Poisoning
Ken Griffey Junior: GIGANTISM
Steve Sax: Arrested for all the murders in New york city!
Don Mattingly: Fired for Shaving Supposed sideburns, When burns Said to TRIM?
Wade Boggs: Knocked out By barney over an arguement over englands greatest Prime minister
Roger Clemens: Hypnotized to think he was a chicken.
Darrel Strawberry: Replaced For homer at the end of the game!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Behind the laughter one that was the spin off of behind the music.....god that was fucking funny!
Old 10 Apr 2003, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :
Killer Dolphins
That's a good one b/c of Lenny. Anything with Lenny is a classic.
Alcohol and night swimming: A winning combination

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 10 Apr 2003, 11:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I liked the one with the white Michael Jackson impersonator.
Old 10 Apr 2003, 11:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Lost Soul said in post # :
I liked the one with the white Michael Jackson impersonator.
Weird thing about that episode is that Jacko did voice the character, but when it came time for the character to sing, Jacko didn't do it. He said they didn't pay him enough to sing, so this skinny white guy that was with Jacko sang for the character.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 11:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

All time favorite is the one where Homer gets to be friends with the gay guy and he thinks Bart is turning gay. That was fucking classic.

Old 12 Apr 2003, 02:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Im not sure but I was a big fan of the Halloween specials.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

This sunday's should be a classic!

Homer moves in with 2 gay guys, one voiced by Weird Al Yankovic!

Old 12 Apr 2003, 11:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Forgotten sin said in post # :
This sunday's should be a classic!

Homer moves in with 2 gay guys, one voiced by Weird Al Yankovic!
ya it does look like its going to be funny.