ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Nearly impossible question 4/8/2003

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Nearly impossible question 4/8/2003

Welcome to today's edition of the nearly impossible question. Yesterday SodaGirl got the right anwser for the third time since this contest started. Would someone step to the plate and try to beat Soda to the anwser?

Today's question is:

67 per cent of women who responded said they think doing this is just disgusting. The other 33 per cent of women in the survey actually found this quite intimate. What is it?
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm masturbation maybe?
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Hmmm masturbation maybe?
Nope
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Giving a blow job?
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Giving a blow job?
I don't think 67% of women wouldn't like to give a blow Job STICK. And besides it has nothing to do with sex.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That intimate part threw me off

*racks brain thinking of a good answer*

Ouch, this hurts

Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

shaving pubic hair lol
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
shaving pubic hair lol
Nope. But can I shave yours?
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

nope I beat you to it lol um getting a private part pierced
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
nope I beat you to it lol um getting a private part pierced
Cool I can do that too.

Seriously it's not shaving pubic hair.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

well last time I checked you couldnt get hair pierced anyway that is why I said private parts
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
well last time I checked you couldnt get hair pierced anyway that is why I said private parts
PM me the part you're piercing j/k
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
I don't think 67% of women wouldn't like to give a blow Job STICK. And besides it has nothing to do with sex.
So it's not anal?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :

So it's not anal?
No and it's nothing related with sex.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
No and it's nothing related with sex.
So, it can provide intimacy, but it's not related to sex? uhhhh.....

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.