ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you listen to?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default What do you listen to?

What music do you listen to?
do you listen to something different when you are depressed?
when you are angry? when you are happy? when you are driving?

the music I listen to tends to affect the mood I'm in.. how bout you?

Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

shit my bad I meant to put this in Entertainment

how I miss my mighty mod powers

Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

lol schmuck
Old 08 Apr 2003, 06:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I listen to rock and metal. And I don't listen to anything else when i'm angry or happy.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 06:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
shit my bad I meant to put this in Entertainment

how I miss my mighty mod powers
well ya shouldnt have give them up...Me Lady

Anyway whats up.....you probly dont know me or can remember me (as I was a budding newbie) but hi anyway

How come you decided to make a return...or are you one of Hardy's alters trying to gain modship in a new plot

lol J/k
Old 08 Apr 2003, 08:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

actually I mainly listen to rock music (some 70's majority 80's, some 980's and now), some rap, and a little bit of pop (up to a certain point but I refuse to listen to boy bands, people like Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, J Lo).

Majority of the music I listen to is very upbeat because I like being in a great mood.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 08 Apr 2003, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I listen to pretty much everything ((not country,Blues and stuff like that))
When i'm depressed i listen to really heavy stuff

Go Timberwolves!
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I like hardcore underground shit like:
Insane Clown Posse
Twiztid
Kottonmouth Kings
Reveille
Bionic Jive

But I also like new rock like:
Linkin Park
Chevelle
System of a Down
Drowning Pool

And old hippy shit like:
Pink Floyd
Aerosmith (old & new)
Led Zepplin
Bob Marley
The Grateful Dead

...so I guess I am one of the people that listens to everything except for country.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I listen to a big variety of most kinds of music...

Right now, it's mostly country.

My mood doesn't really effect what I am listening to.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I listen to just about everything (except for rap) Ive been listening to alot of country as of late, I really like listening to it in the car. As for moods, if I am angry that will sometimes put me in the mood to listen to some Death Metal or Black Metal. When I wanna relax I listen to Doom/Goth Metal.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 09 Apr 2003 at 03:47 AM.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

mostly rock and some pop
Old 10 Apr 2003, 01:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Mostly Rock and Rap,sometimes christian music.The mood I am in at the time does not really affect what I am listening to at the time.
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

rap and R&B... rap gets me pumped up and R&B calms me down

metal gives me a headache and country drives me nuts...

i listen to a little classical when i do homework or try to sleep

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 13 Apr 2003, 08:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

heavy/death/speed metal, punk and now and then a twinge of alternative and if i'm VERY DOWN & OUT and feel like my life is over then country

Old 13 Apr 2003, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I listen to a lot of rap, metal, alternative, and a little R&B.

Here recently, I have been listening to a lot of songs that remind me of my girlfriend. A lot of it may be considered pop. Some of it is country. Some of it is R&B.

My mood didn't used to determine what I listened to, but here recently it has. Although there are a couple CDs that I listen to when I'm super pissed, and they just seem to calm me down and get me feelin a little better. Korn - Issues and Nirvana - Unplugged In New York.