ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What has the most important moment of your life been

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2003, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default What has the most important moment of your life been

Now I know you all wanna say getting to know your Olympic Hero, but thats a given....
so aside from getting to know me what has made a special impact on your life so far?

Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nothing. I am so exquisitely empty...
Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :
Nothing. I am so exquisitely empty...
thanks for sharing chief

Old 08 Apr 2003, 03:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Not one specific moment, but more of a time period.

The 8 months I was with my girlfriend and I learned what true love is.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 08:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

there isn't one specific moment but several which lead to turning points in my life. I have been told by people how I can't do things in which they completely underestimate my ability and my way of knowing things. That's the biggest mistake anyone has ever made with me and it has caused me to be very productive and sucessful in my life. When they see that they were wrong they cringe and most likely apologize for being so ignorant.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

i'm gonna have to say, up until this point, it has to be when I was born. Without that moment nothing else would be. I think that it'll change to the moment I die as the most impactfull moment, but that might not be for a while.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Apr 2003, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

the last few months, I think I have felt every human emotion there is, I learned alot from my experience, even tho so far it was the worst ever.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 08 Apr 2003, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the birth of my sons
Old 08 Apr 2003, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Haven't had one yet.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 02:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
Haven't had one yet.
you're too hard on yourself.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!