ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who deleted Starscreams work??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2003, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Who deleted Starscreams work??

Well sorry but this place is going to suck without him....no offence to wini...but this place actually was good with Starscream as mod...

I hope someone else....(which obviously cannot be a normal poster...IT HAS to be a mod) can step up and do the work he did..

Even though he was dubbed annoying and was hated by many posters, I found him entertaining...

If ever he should return give him his mod space back for this place.... His threads kicked ass

R.I.P Starcream
Old 07 Apr 2003, 10:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He deleted it all and then left.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 10:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
He deleted it all and then left.

Well I take it back them

What an ass
Old 07 Apr 2003, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Haha, what a bastard.....

Old 07 Apr 2003, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Old 07 Apr 2003, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hes an attention whore...........hell be back and by doing this he will recieve more atention when he does.........

Old 07 Apr 2003, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I don't blame him... none of you respected him anyway... though he was awesome
Old 07 Apr 2003, 06:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
T M 3 said in post # :
What are you talking about? He left because we are having a PWF Prom. Now what are we supposed to do, everytime we are having an event that starscream don't like we have to cancel it? THats just stupid.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 03:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
T M 3 said in post # :

If I told you that I liked scream....but I didnt respect you......would you join him????

J/k
Old 08 Apr 2003, 04:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

What are you talking about? He left because we are having a PWF Prom. Now what are we supposed to do, everytime we are having an event that starscream don't like we have to cancel it? THats just stupid.
LOL, do you really believe he left because of that stupid ass prom thing?
Old 08 Apr 2003, 05:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
LOL, do you really believe he left because of that stupid ass prom thing?
I was thinking the same thing but I couldnt stop staring at Mary-kate and Ashley

Old 08 Apr 2003, 05:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :

I was thinking the same thing but I couldnt stop staring at Mary-kate and Ashley

I take it he has them as his av or a banner in his sig.

I have both disabled, so I can't see them....
Old 08 Apr 2003, 05:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

for your needs....damn...I would hate to not see sigs...

didnt know you could disable the Av's tho.....

Its an american Flag
Old 08 Apr 2003, 05:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo’s Av

Da Loo’s Award

Da Loo’s Sig.

Victims that have been flushed down Da Loo:

Prototype/Kurt Cobain/John Lennon
Dan Maverick (x1,000,000.275)
Stray Cat
Dirty Harry
Sucka
affical
Gank
THE PHENOM666
Many more fucktards

*EDIT*

Damn the scrolly things dont work

Last edited by Da Loo; 08 Apr 2003 at 05:36 AM.
Old 08 Apr 2003, 08:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Re: Who deleted Starscreams work??

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Well sorry but this place is going to suck without him....no offence to wini...but this place actually was good with Starscream as mod...

I hope someone else....(which obviously cannot be a normal poster...IT HAS to be a mod) can step up and do the work he did..

Even though he was dubbed annoying and was hated by many posters, I found him entertaining...

If ever he should return give him his mod space back for this place.... His threads kicked ass

R.I.P Starcream

I take offence to that you dick....... i would be able to do alot better of a job if i had my fuckin mod-options........... but for some reason the only thin i can do is stick and un-stick posts....