ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A Question To The Angels(Girls)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2003, 02:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool A Question To The Angels(Girls)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES! How you all doing?!?!Hope you all are doing great.So what's up?How's lives?What have you been up to?Well I have a question,what does a girl prefer from a guy?Not only his personallity,attitude but even looks and a lot more.What will make you beautiful girls to say,"Wow look at him, he's damn hot!"Oh such a sexy baby!

Lol yeah Please don't move this thread please.And I'll wait for your answers...yeah.

I'LL BE BACK

Last edited by Sasquatch; 07 Apr 2003 at 02:13 AM.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 06:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

If i see a pic and think the guy is hot. and don't call use angels!
Old 07 Apr 2003, 07:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Hey ARNOLD.....not the football head

Where is that Avatar that I re-sized dont tell me you couldnt figure how to save it and upload it from your PC after the Step-by-Step Guide I gave you
Old 07 Apr 2003, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Hey ARNOLD.....not the football head

Where is that Avatar that I re-sized dont tell me you couldnt figure how to save it and upload it from your PC after the Step-by-Step Guide I gave you

LOL why are the aim smile faces on here
Old 07 Apr 2003, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
. and don't call us angels!
okay fuck being Angels

Yesterday this dude (He was cute) came up to me and my girls at Ryans and he was flirting with us. He said you girls wanna see how long Im a live. He said 75 to 100 years you can live with God in your life And he smelt good. so we followed him around at Wal-Mart ,but we lost him.

but anyways

He was cute
He smelt good
He dressed nice
and He knows God

Thats what made him look good

Old 07 Apr 2003, 10:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

AHAHA ! very slick arnold how about................FUCK OFF.....u... ...and about the guys, if they look good, then they look good
Old 08 Apr 2003, 06:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :

LOL why are the aim smile faces on here

I dont have aim tho..

but still

lol

and ARNOLD I when into your profile and did your Av for you any time you wish for me to do it again just ask
(as long as it isnt like everyday )

Poor ARNOLD, got killed in this thread and he only asked a question
Old 09 Apr 2003, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :

I dont have aim tho..

but still

lol

and ARNOLD I when into your profile and did your Av for you any time you wish for me to do it again just ask
(as long as it isnt like everyday )

Poor ARNOLD, got killed in this thread and he only asked a question
Thanks a lot Da Loo,and yeah..I'm killed just with that single question.Oh no,no,no...I'm still alright,look I'm ready to....

Hasta La Vista,Baby