ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

why im leaving...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
SunĄChild

Default why im leaving...

its that damn pwf prom, i never knew you people where so sick, i mean it, you people scare the shit out of me, im leaving for good tonight...

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

reyrey619 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to reyrey619

I don't know you... but I agree that it is sick with a PWf Prom.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It's really not that big of a deal. But if you feel you have to go, then all I can do is wish you the best. Take it easy man
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hatred is on a distinguished road

I had nothing to do with the prom, I infact agree with Sun Child that it really is quite sick

Nonetheless I claim his leaving as a victory

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Hatred said in post # :
Nonetheless I claim his leaving as a victory
For who... you?

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 07 Apr 2003 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

reyrey619 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to reyrey619

for PWF!
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I do not know what is so sick about the prom and I did not even go to it.

Oh yeah...does not bother me one bit if StarScream leaves..good riddance
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
SunĄChild

star date: 4/7/03, 2:20 am

i have completed my mission exploring these "forum" i have seen many strange and unique civilizations before, but this was one of the most peculiar, yes, these people are savages, but they are merely victims of thier own programming....i wont be comming back to this sector anymore, there will be no reason...i will now drive my spaceship into the sun....im comming back home....oh yeah, one more thing.....

DIE FAGS DIE!!!!!!!

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

Hatred is on a distinguished road

Quote:
SunĄChild said in post # :

i have completed my mission exploring these "forum" i have seen many strange and unique civilizations before, but this was one of the most peculiar, yes, these people are savages, but they are merely victims of thier own programming....i wont be comming back to this sector anymore, there will be no reason...i will now drive my spaceship into the sun....im comming back home....oh yeah, one more thing.....

DIE FAGS DIE!!!!!!!
*ahem*

GAYEST POST EVER

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
SunĄChild said in post # :

DIE FAGS DIE!!!!!!!
another one bites the dust
Old 07 Apr 2003, 04:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Why Le Baby

Looks like we have something in common

Also......what the fuck.. 2 newbies are flaming Starscream? Haha..

Oh a great way to get recognised flame the guy that is leaving
Old 07 Apr 2003, 06:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

woo hoo bye and hopefully u never come back this time.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sound of the Underground

Chrystal Owens is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chrystal Owens

Your leaving because of my prom idea? Sad....just sad....

Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Chrystal Owens said in post # :
Your leaving because of my prom idea? Sad....just sad....
Where else did you see that prom idea thingy then?

Oh and welcome to PWF at least you didnt brought in a idea that hasnt been done before, instead of trying to look good like 'reygayi.give.my.dad.69' and Hatred

*edit*

oh yeah where abouts from the do you come from?
Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sound of the Underground

Chrystal Owens is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chrystal Owens

I've seen it on all sorts of sites....game sites, music sites...you name it

and i live in chester