ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Official Who's With Who Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2003, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Official Who's With Who Thread

Here is the spot to post your date for the prom and what you are going to wear. Don't post your date's clothing let him/her do that.

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, I am going with Crazy Beautiful

and here is my tuxedo:

Old 06 Apr 2003, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im going with *********** and im wearing

Old 06 Apr 2003, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm going with KK, and I'm wearing:

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 06 Apr 2003, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

ok, heres my Tux. Except mine will have purple in it of course to Match my dates dress. (see pic above)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ctbg833.jpg (27.2 KB, 72 views)
Old 06 Apr 2003, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

i'm going with Reddmko

and wearing this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black n white.jpg (30.0 KB, 24 views)
Old 06 Apr 2003, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If, and that's a big IF, I do go, I will wear one of these. I haven't decided which one though

Anyone wanna borrow the one I don't wear IF I don't go?
Old 06 Apr 2003, 12:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I'll take the one that you dont decide to wear, Stick.
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sound of the Underground

Chrystal Owens is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chrystal Owens

i'm gonna be hosting this thing (i think?) and i'll be wearing this.....

Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'm taking Whitewolf. Heres my tux And yes thats really me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg joe.jpg (21.7 KB, 23 views)
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
If, and that's a big IF, I do go, I will wear one of these. I haven't decided which one though

Anyone wanna borrow the one I don't wear IF I don't go?
You know you will be there. and i hope Berlyn slips you a bottle of laxative.
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i guess im going as the principal that makes a speach at the beginning of the night then disappears.
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
theorysvn said in post # :
i guess im going as the principal that makes a speach at the beginning of the night then disappears.

Yeah, he always gets his ass kicked in the parking lot.
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kev doesnt have a date and I do?

LMAO!
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

ill get like 3 girls on the way there, remember...i have a corvette lol.
Old 06 Apr 2003, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Administrator

oh, and ill borrow that other suit stick.

ps. oh yay...1000 posts.