ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The PWF Rap-off!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2003, 08:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default The PWF Rap-off!

I put this thread in OT but I didn't get anyone to join so StarScream told me to put it here. Anyway, I've been planning this rap-off for quite a while now. I need nine more contestants to enter. It doesn't matter if you're good at freestyling or not, because, quite frankly, I'm not all that great.

To enter, just say you will enter in a post in this thread. After we have ten entries (myself included) I or someone else will pick a topic for all ten of us to freestyle about. All raps should be PM'd to myself and not posted. I will post them in a poll after I have all ten raps and the audience will decide. YOUR RAPS WILL NOT BE ALTERED WHEN I POST THE POLL!!!

So... let us all know if you are entering right here.
Old 06 Apr 2003, 08:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i have never said no to a freestyle battle... plus i did make a rap about yur sig in OT... did you read it?

well anyways i will join

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 06 Apr 2003, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm in i'm gonna throw mad raps on all your asses!
Old 06 Apr 2003, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
SunĄChild

ok, im in

Old 07 Apr 2003, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

so we've G, TBT... and me... SS left so he can't be in I guess... I read your rap, G... and I purposely made the sig longer than 20 to blow it for everyone... but I decided to be nice.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
YOU FEEL ME PLAYA?

Theodore Long is on a distinguished road

IM IN

Why Is Mouses White?
Why Is Most KeyBoards White?
Why Is Most Towels White?
Why Is The Towels At Hospitals
White?
Why Is Soccer Balls White?
Why Is Soft Balls White?
Why Is Most Computers White?
Why Does GYM T-Shirts Have To
Be White?
Why Is All The Presidents White?
Why Is Most WWE Fans White?
Why Was The First Rebooks White?
Where Is The Black Presidents?

YOU SEE THE MAN IS TRYING TO
BRING THE BLACK COLOR DOWN

HEEZY 4 SHEEZY
Old 06 May 2003, 05:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

im in