ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Another reason to hate Canada

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Another reason to hate Canada

Hey people. Can't talk much. My fucking idiot dad forgot to pay the bills while I was away at Seattle. So bye-bye internet connection. Right now I'm speaking from the Kitimat Public Library, in a gay-ass 90 cent public terminal. And I have......oh.......15 minutes before they throw me out.

Anyway, the trip was good. I got on TV about 3 or so times. No hooker. Bus ride gave me the cramps, then diahhrrea. Awesome show. Great atmosphere. I sat in front of a hillarious 40 year old TNA mark. He shouted "PUT SOMEONE OVER, YOU SELFISH PRICK!!" at HHH. Funny shit. The funniest moment for me during the whole night was when the audience all shouted "YOOOOUUUUUUUU" when Hogan did his finger thing.

Also when the TNA mark shouted at an 8 year old kid in front of us, "SIT THE FUCK DOWN, NUMBNUTS!!!"

Brock's injury looked fuckin' sick in person. But at the end of the show, anyone who got the platinum seats got to take home their Wrestlemania chair. The chair is simply awesome. Real metal too.

Anyway, what I was never really prepared to expect was how customs would treat me. I figured with the war going on, I would be nothing short of raped at the US border.

Instead, it was quick, painless, easy, and less than five minutes..

The Canadian border was a different matter.....

First off, the sumbitch officer demanded my entire life story, from beginning to end. From the day I was born, to when I fucked his mama, to when I attended WM, I covered all the bases.

Then, he wants to know every single penny that you ever spent in the US, and what you spent it on. I didn't know. I didn't keep track of my fuckin' money. I estimated about $600. Then, he reveals that I was only supposed to cout the stuff I'm bringing back with me. So, okay. About $400. I DIDN'T KNOW. So I start getting frustrated, confused, and impatient.

What does he think? I'm nervous, scared, and I'm "hiding something".

So he makes me sit in the back of the room. Then he walks over and puts on a pair of rubber gloves. Right then, my mouth went dry and my heart started racing. I thought,

"This is it. I'm finally about to be molested, right here in front of everybody".

But instead, he starts going through my bag, every pocket. Then he searches through my jacket. He made me take my shirt off to see if I had anything taped to my chest.

Here I am, the pride of Kitimat, and I'm getting treated like Whitney Houston. I shoulda said I was a pro hockey player who is also the heir to a Maple Syrup company.

I probably woulda gotten the VIP treatment from this sheep-Canucking bitch.

Well, he found no drugs. Just a few wrestling magazines, some CD's, and dirty laundry.

Good thing I wasn't carrying nail clippers. Probably would've got the fucking chair or something.

So there you have it. A second reason of why never to visit Canada.

Well, the first reason being Canada sucks anyway.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sun¤Child

um...sounds interesting

Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Welcome back.

Oh and Canada sucks.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I though you were from Canada???
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

He is
Old 04 Apr 2003, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. A funny ass post that only Marbles could make. Glad you had a good trip, sucks that your net connection is down the shitter.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Sly: LMAO, that kinda happened to me before when i went over to America about 2 years ago. I was searched, questioned, i was fortunate to escape to being molested though. They took of your shirt off in the airport,LMFAO!

Mr. McNee: Canada reminds me of hell, i need to go there.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Apr 2003, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Classic post Marblez...LMAO!!
Glad you enjoyed your trip and got home safely!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 08:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That fucking funny. I'm suprised they hasseled you that much.
Old 05 Apr 2003, 12:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

wow people really love to whine
Old 05 Apr 2003, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Get help Marbles..
Old 05 Apr 2003, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

thats fucking hilarious...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 06 Apr 2003, 03:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$uperman is on a distinguished road
Default yo

Quote:
Dr. Hardy M.D. said in post # :
Welcome back.

Oh and Canada sucks.
No you suck, Canada the greatest country of them all. the truth hurts doesnt it?

If You Beleive in the 'S' You Will be Relieving Your Stress!!!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$uperman is on a distinguished road
Default yo

thats what i thought americans....... shut up!!!

If You Beleive in the 'S' You Will be Relieving Your Stress!!!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

canada does suck, we should send nebraska over there to invade them