ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Official 'Is My Sig Safe' Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default Official 'Is My Sig Safe' Thread

We all know that Stone Cold has said to shorten our sigs, but this is the thread to ask if yours is safe.

So, does my sig meet all the requirements?
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah, how 'bout mine??

Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Couldn't tell ya seein as I have sigs disabled.....
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

I think this thread should be stickied, cuz this whole sig thing is confusing!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Couldn't tell ya seein as I have sigs disabled.....
ditto. And I make them lol. Just not in the mood to see them right now.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

If people are bothered by sigs why they just disable the god damn sigs and stop bitching.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Sweet Tooth, this is about what Stone Cold was talking about...he is gonna make us shorten our sigs, and I just wanted to know if mine met standards!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Peroxwhy?gen said in post # :
Sweet Tooth, this is about what Stone Cold was talking about...he is gonna make us shorten our sigs, and I just wanted to know if mine met standards!
I know dude. But it just bothers me that for one or who whinning bitches they are gonna punish us all.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

^Agreed
Old 04 Apr 2003, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
SunĄChild

if sigs slow you down your computer must be horrible, because my comp aint as fast as it use to be, but its fast enough of pwf

Old 04 Apr 2003, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Is my sig ok ?

Go Timberwolves!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmm is mine?
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

your guy's are fine. but sweet tooth could you take out all the extra spaces in ur sig. like above and below ur scroll list....one line space should be good. and sigs arent just being shortened for posters complaining...its also about server space

o and yeah just post in here and ill tell you if yours is alright
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

wat bout mine?
Old 04 Apr 2003, 06:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

there is a overdose of crap....aka edge

just kidding its fine