ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dumb State Laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Dumb State Laws

Sometimes I wonder about this coutry boys and girls. In each and every state of this great and confused union there are some laws that just seem to make my head hurt. Here are some examples...

In Alabama putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death. (that's kinda harsh)

In Connecticut it is illegal to dispose of used razor blades. (ok do you keep them in a box or something?)

In Iowa, the lovely SodaGirl's home state, a man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public. (Sorry Soda but I think I won't be coming to Iowa any time soon. Jail is not cool)

In Minnesota a person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head.

In Ohio, my home state, it is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday. (where are there whales in Ohio??)

In Tennessee you can't shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobilehttp (again with the whales! What does Tennessee have against whales?)

Check out some of the laws for your home state/city and post them here. Do you best to explain some fo these too, but I know that some can't be figured out.

www.dumblaws.com/states/
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Dumb State Laws

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :

In Alabama putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death. (that's kinda harsh)
Thats Bio terrorism LMAO
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

In Texas It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel (WTF )

Again in Texas a recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed. (Now is this stupid or what?!?!)

Last edited by Toof; 04 Apr 2003 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

AUSTRALIA

* Lawmakers are proposing a new law that will not allow anyone to come closer than 100 meters from a dead whale's carcass.

* A life sentence is 25 years.

* Children may not purchase cigarettes, but they may smoke them.

* You may never leave your car keys in an unattended vehicle.

* It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burgular.

* It is illegal to walk on the right hand side of a footpath.

* Under Australian Communications Authority (ACA) regulations, a modem can't pick up on the first ring. If it does the, ACA permit for your modem is invalid and there's a $12,000 fine. -Telecommunications Act 1991.

* Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk.
Bars are required to stable, water and feed the horses of their patrons.

* The legal age for straight sex is 16, unless the person is in the care/custody of the older person, in which case it is 18.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Texas

When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos. (damn Im going to jail)
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

wtf?...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Wyked lil Syn said in post # :
Texas

Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos. (damn Im going to jail)
ROTFLMFAO
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

^^^
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

One must yield a phone line to a person if it is an emergency. NEVER DID IT

It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing a murder. Stupid Law

You cannot pump your own gas. All gas stations are full service and full service only. GAS IS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE I EXPECT SOMEONE TO PUMP IT FOR ME

It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.COULD CARE LESS

It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.FLIPPED A COUPLE THE FINGER

In an attempt to "foster kindness" in the citizens of New Jersey, the month of May is designated "Kindness Awareness Month".WHO CARES

The third Thursday of October is designated as "New Jersey Credit Union Day" and citizens of the state should observe the day with "appropriate activities and programs". NEVER KNEW THAT

Car dealerships are forbidden from opening on Sunday.GOOD LAW SUCKS TO WORK SUNDAYS

You may not slurp your soup.I DO SO THROW ME IN JAIL

Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on the street.STUPID LAW. IT IS NOT THE 1800'S ANYMORE

It is illegal to delay or detain a homing pigeon.BETTER OFF JUST KILLING THEM

Spray paint may not be sold without a posted sign warning juveliles of the penalty for creating graffiti.AND YOUR POINT IS

Handcuffs may not be sold to minors.WONDER WHY

If one is convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol, he or she may never again apply for a personalized license plate.THAT SUCKS

All motorists must honk before passing another car, bicyclist, skater, and even a skateboarder.I FIND OPENING MY DOOR AND HITTING THEM WORKS BETTER
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Dallas
It's illegal to possess realistic dildos.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Virginia is for lovers? Nah, try morons

Not only is it illegal to have sex with the lights on, one may not have sex in any position other than missionary. - Oops, guess I can be arrested on both counts

There is a state law prohibiting "corrupt practices of bribery by any person other than candidates." - Nice to know we have such honest and trustworthy politicians

If one is not married, it is illegal for him to have sexual relations. - What about her?

You may not have oral or anal sex. - Guilty as charged!

Children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween. - What the fuck? That's pretty retarded....

It is illegal to tickle women. - That has to be the dumbest ass law ever.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

lol you live in one fucked up states but I garentee you you are allowed to own more then six dildos there. Unlike me got to get rid of about 15 you dont want one do you lol.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Sure I'll take one. I can give it to my girlfriend for when we are apart
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Wyked lil Syn said in post #5 :
Texas

Quote:
Wyked lil Syn said in post #10 :
Dallas
It's illegal to possess realistic dildos.
Looks like someone's man isn't doing a good enough job.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

lol