ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Nearly impossible question 4/4/2003

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2003, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Nearly impossible question 4/4/2003

Ok guys I did not posted some during the week but I'm kaing it up. You guys know the drill on this.

Today's nearly impossible question is:

This happens every 30 seconds worldwide

It's a scary thought for sure I didn't knew this. After the question is answered it will turn into a topic.

Prize is still the same 10 Million points to the right answer.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

death and or birth
Old 04 Apr 2003, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I was going to go for someone getting murdered every thirty seconds
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :
I was going to go for someone getting murdered every thirty seconds
Thats the US by itself dude.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 04 Apr 2003 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Somebody either escapes from Hell or Loonyville every thirty seconds?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Crazed McNee said in post # :
Somebody either escapes from Hell or Loonyville every thirty seconds?
Come on dude this is serious. I'm trying to get a good topic rolling.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Thats the US by itself dude.

good point... I have no idea then
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

WLS is on the right track. Consider her answer a clue.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

having sex lol
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Wyked lil Syn said in post # :
having sex lol
Now you went off track And besides I think that happens les than 30 second.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Prison sodomy.

Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Prison sodomy.
oooooookkkkkkkk
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
Now you went off track And besides I think that happens les than 30 second.
well with Blitz thats true
Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

So you're saying that's not right??

Damn, fine, how about........someone buying a jar of pickles?? That's gotta happen every 30 seconds......

Old 04 Apr 2003, 11:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Wyked lil Syn said in post # :

well with Blitz thats true
What the who what what?!?!?