ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Saddam, dead or alive???
View Poll Results: Dead or alive?
He is dead. 1 14.29%
I don't know at all. 1 14.29%
He still alive... God dammit. 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2003, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Question Saddam, dead or alive???

I think he is still alive.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think he's alive, but that doesn't seem to be an option unless "daed" is the opposite of "dead"

I don't actually know though.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hopefully dead
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thank you Soda Girl & DR. Hrady M D. I want to know what the posters of PWF think on this subject.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Theres no opiton for "if hes alive".

BTW I think he is alive.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think he's still alive. Fuckers like that have a bad habit of not dying when you want them to.

If you want, I can edit the poll for ya.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thanks The Wanderer. BTW, the 3rd option was a mistake "all it wishfull thinking I guess" but I ment for option #no. 3 to be alive.

If one of the MODS would be so kind as to change that for me, I would be most thankfull.

SORRY.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Done and done...
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post #6 :
I think he's still alive. Fuckers like that have a bad habit of not dying when you want them to.

If you want, I can edit the poll for ya.

Thank you Shadow man for your response. And yes sir I would be very very thankfull if you would please edit it for me Thank You Shadow Man.

Last edited by CDWC,v; 03 Apr 2003 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Uhhhh... sure thing dude. Glad to be of assistance.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Smile

^^Now that is a GREAT Mod!^^
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

He's probably just sleeping......

Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hes probably dead but most of his doubles r prolly dead
Old 03 Apr 2003, 10:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Have Issues

He's definetly alive, we thought we killed Osama Bin Laden like ten times last year yet he is still alive and the same goes for Saddam. I think some of our bombs have come close to killing him but unless if we know exactly where he is or if someone close to him betrays him I doubt we'll ever find this guy but he needs to die. His own wife(s) said that he gets joy from watching videos of people being torured and we've found torture chambers in Iraq. Worse still it's heavily rumored that he is killing his own civilians just so he can blame the US for the killings and make the US look bad so this sick dictator needs to pay the price, but he's still alive. I hope we get him soon though...

Old 03 Apr 2003, 10:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

reyrey619 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to reyrey619

I wish he would fucking die but unfortunately hes probably not.