ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Method man's:Tical 0, The Prequel is completing productions, Dre is working on the LP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2003, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Method man's:Tical 0, The Prequel is completing productions, Dre is working on the LP

Update On Method Man's Next Album

Dre, Diddy, ODB, others set to work on new album...

Method Man is close to completing production on his upcoming new album, Tical 0: The Prequel. The album is 95% done.

Meth still plans to do tracks with Missy Elliot, Ol' Dirty Bastard, and Dr. Dre.

Dre and Meth worked together on a track for the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack, but it likely won't be used on the final album.

"I don't know if it made [the cut] or not, I'm not too happy with the rhyme," Meth said of the soundtrack collaboration. "Dre was a kick to work with. He wanted me to try something new. I'm always up for a challenge. He wanted me to talk on beat, not actually rhyme, then rhyme, then talk and rhyme. I was confused for a few minutes. He's not exactly demanding, but he'll challenge you."

Other producers on Meth's new album include No. ID, RZA, and P. Diddy.

Credit: MTV