ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Linkin Park knocks 50 out of top seat...Kam called it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2003, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Linkin Park knocks 50 out of top seat...Kam called it

Billboard Charts: Linkin Park Debuts #1 In A Big Way

Meteora sells over 800,000 copies to hold off four other strong debuts...

Linkin Park's Meteora debuted at #1 on the Billboard Charts after selling a massive 810,000 first week copies. Linkin Park's last album, Hybrid Theory, was the best selling album of 2001 and has sold over 7.7 million copies.

Linkin Park was able to hold off another strong debut as Celine Dion's One Heart claimed the #2 spot after selling 431,000 copies.

Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 12 came in at #3 with 256,000 copies sold. The album includes popular tracks from Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, and others.

50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin' fell to its lowest chart position yet, #4, after selling another 193,000 copies. The album has sold 3.7 million copies in eight weeks.

Norah Jones drops to #5 with Come Away With Me while the soundtrack for Chicago took the #6 spot with 121,000 copies sold.

Brian McKnight's U Turn debuted at #7 after selling 108,000 copies. The Diplomats followed that up with Diplomatic Immunity debuting at #8 with 92,000 copies sold.

Evanescence's Fallen continued to show staying power, finishing the week at #9 with 85,000 copies sold. R. Kelly's Chocolate Factory dropped seven spots to round out the top 10.

Let 'Em Burn from the Hot Boyz debuted at #14 after selling 64,000 copies.

Old 02 Apr 2003, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I had a feeling that was going to happen,I got Meteora last week and it is fuckin awesome..I can't stop listening to it.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Awsome.......

I saw Park at The Roxy about 6 months before Hybrid came out. I actually met them. My friends band opened up for them. Intruducing them was Ron Jeremy. It was bad ass. All our friends where like...."This Band Kicks Ass" I knew they would blow up. Not to mention there signed to one of the biggest record companys who are pouring money to back them......but hey Warner Bros knows a good thing when they see one.

Old 05 Apr 2003, 11:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I have been listening to Linkin Park even before they were called Linkin Park.....

Did anyone konw that they used to be called Hybrid Theory??

I own one of their original 3 song demos tapes....