ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sounds dumb,but have you noticed..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2003, 07:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road
Default Sounds dumb,but have you noticed..

That when you listen to music late at night it seems to beat faster than during the day..seriously..listen toan album or what have ya in the afternoon and again when you're relaxed in your bed..the tempo seems a lot faster..anyone ever noticed this before?

Old 02 Apr 2003, 07:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I have noticed it.

But id ont listen to music anymore at night.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 07:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

Don't listen to music at night....how come?

Old 02 Apr 2003, 07:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

It bothers my g/f, and then she kicks me. lol
Old 02 Apr 2003, 08:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

yeah I have. I listen to music most of the day and when i get home at night for a little while...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 02 Apr 2003, 09:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

woah... now i know i'm not crazy...yea i have noticed that before... i listen to some mad beats yo!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I haven't really noticed that.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

you all are crazy, or tired. I say crazy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
thanks

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Mind Freak said in post # :

thanks

You're welcome

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
How come? I find that true as well. I've noticed that with TV Shows too!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

I bet there is a study somewhere out there that proves such a thing...I honestly do think there is a difference maybe has to do with the brain and being tired, perhaps...anyway

I am now complete
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I've had that happen after i woke up Too!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't remeber?
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

i have noticed when I am i a good mood, tired or excited the music sounds either slower or faster...could be a mind trick or how the body feels not sure.

I am now complete