ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How Would You Like To Kill Me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default How Would You Like To Kill Me?

Well make some suggestions, and ill make a poll with my favorites.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

slowly

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Keep em coming people.

And be very detailed about it.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

I got one.

Pain of Angina, or Angina Pectoris, theyre the same thing.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wood chipper...

(as posted in the "weapon of choice" thread...Meh...Lemme find that post...)
Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl (1-7-03)
FINE! My weapon of choice:
The Dr. Chipper Shredder!

I may also need the aid of a butcher knife....Chop off legs and arms one at a time and let you bleed to death as you watch your limbs turn into a rain shower of blood.
Can't think of a better time to use it than now.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well first I'd find where you lived and burn your house down with your family inside while you were tied to a chair in the front lawn. While your being forced to watch your whole family burn and die, because I slashed the fire department's tires, I'd slit your throat with a carpet knife.

How was that?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
Wood chipper...

(as posted in the "weapon of choice" thread...Meh...Lemme find that post...)

Can't think of a better time to use it than now.
Good one, been doing your Evil-homework I see.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ryan has the best so far...
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

it doesnt matter, as long as the job is done
Old 01 Apr 2003, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

With a rusty spoon

Old 01 Apr 2003, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Id have a friend with me. We would tie your arms to the back of one truck, then tie your legs to the back of another truck. We would push on the gas slowly, then after a while drive off ripping your body in half.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02 Apr 2003 at 11:47 AM.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 10:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would cut your dick off and then shove it up your ass. I would take a rusty spoon and gouge your eyeballs out. Then I would chop off your testicles and shove those in your eye sockets. Then I would rip off all of your finger nails and toe nails with old rusty pliers. Then I would peel tiny pieces of skin off of you real slow exposing live flesh. Then once I have all of your flesh peeled off, I would get a kiddie pool filled with salt and I would roll you around in it. Then once you're covered with salt, I would pour rubbing alcohol all over you to rinse all the salt off. After that, I would douse you with gasoline and set you ablaze. Once you're dead, I would piss on your ashes.

How's that? Is that good enough for you?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Dr. Hardy M.D. said in post # :
Ryan has the best so far...
C'mon... was there ever a doubt?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 10:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :

C'mon... was there ever a doubt?
Wait til he reads mine
Old 01 Apr 2003, 10:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
I would cut your dick off and then shove it up your ass. I would take a rusty spoon and gouge your eyeballs out. Then I would chop off your testicles and shove those in your eye sockets. Then I would rip off all of your finger nails and toe nails with old rusty pliers. Then I would peel tiny pieces of skin off of you real slow exposing live flesh. Then once I have all of your flesh peeled off, I would get a kiddie pool filled with salt and I would roll you around in it. Then once you're covered with salt, I would pour rubbing alcohol all over you to rinse all the salt off. After that, I would douse you with gasoline and set you ablaze. Once you're dead, I would piss on your ashes.

How's that? Is that good enough for you?
Yeah rusty spoon.......