ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Walking Out Of Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Walking Out Of Movies

How many people will walk out of a film when they hate it?

I've never walked out and never will, I just hate the idea. Even if I'm really not enjoying a film I would never walk out, especially if I've paid to see it. It's not only a waste of money, but not only that I would be thinking about what happens at the end. Some films are not so good to start with but get much more powerful towards the end and I would constantly think that I was missing out. Thirdly, it really pisses me off when other people do it as it disturbs my watching of the film so I wouldn't want to inflict that on other people.

What do you guys think?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

"Ed TV" when I was like 15.

I love movies, and don't agree with walking out...But that one was terrible, plus my friend and I had some problems with her boyfriend there, so we needed out of the situation.

It's been 3 years and 2 months since I have been to a movie theater.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nope I wouldnt do it.

Especially the prices of movies nowadays.

I rember back in my day when movies cosed a nickel....

And noe here its like 5.50 for adults.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Dr. Hardy M.D. said in post # :
Nope I wouldnt do it.

Especially the prices of movies nowadays.

I rember back in my day when movies cosed a nickel....

And noe here its like 5.50 for adults.
Only $5.50!
It costs $10.50 where I live, yeah, for the ticket alone.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I went to the movies on friday and it costed me 4.50 to get in
And no i haven't and wouldn't walk out..

Go Timberwolves!
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

as anyone seen The Cell starring Jennifer Lopez?

i walked out of that movie... worst piece of shit i've ever seen

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I saw a Jennifer Lopez movie with my girlfriend (I can't think of the name right now) but there was a scene that really got to her, so we got up and went outside for a few. Once she was ok, we went back in and finished the movie.

I remember the title now. It was called "Enough"....
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Never have. And I probably never will.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

nope, i usually sleep through it or sneak into another movie
Old 01 Apr 2003, 11:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

If I do not like it I just sneak into another movie
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I never have but I was real tempted while watching resident evil. I kept waiting for it to improve but it never did.

other shitty films I should of walked out of include-
wild wild west
the great white hype
the mothman prophicies
hollywood ninja

Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

THE ROCK ALMOST GOT TO THAT POINT A WHILE BACK WHEN THE GREAT ONE WENT TO SEE THE LORD OF THE RINGS:THE TWO TOWERS..IT WASN'T THE MOVIE ITSELF THAT ANNOYED THE PEOPLES POSTER IT WAS MORE A CASE OF THE AUDIENCE..IT'S LIKE THE PREVIEWS AND ADS..ESPECIALLY THE ADS,NOW YOU KNOW HOW YOU SEE THE SAME ADS ALL THE TIME IN THE HOUSE..AND IF ITS FUNNY THEN YOU'LL NO DOUBT LAUGH AT IT A LITTLE,BUT YOU ALWAYS GET THE LOUD MOUTHES IN THE CINEMA WHO JUST HAVE TO HAM IT UP..IT COULD BE LIKE AN AD FOR A CANDY BAR AND YOU GET SOME BEACHBALL WITH ARMS SITTIN THERE "BWWAHAHAHA"..AH SHUT UP GOODYEAR,THE SEAT ALREADY COLAPSED UNDER YOUR STAYPUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN ASS WITHOUT HAVIN TO LISTEN TO YOU MAKIN NOISES LIKE THAT...AND WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT T-SHIRT..PURPLE HUH..OH THE ROCK UNDERSTANDS THAT..YOU'RE EITHER A CALIFORNIA RAISIN.....BARNEY.....OR GRIMACE,THE GREAT ONE WOULD BANK ON GRIMACE SEEN AS MCDONALDS IS CLEARLY YOUR HOME AWAY FROM SHACK....AND WHY THE HELL YOU BUYIN' DIET SODA..WHAT ARE YA WATCHIN' YOUR FIGURE..WELL AS SOON AS THEY START MAKIN' ECONOMY EQUATOR SIZED BELTS FOR YA THERE AIN'T NO WAY THAT YOU NEED TO TRY AND HIDE THAT GUT..THAT FAT ASS HAS GOT MORE CRACK THAN HARLEM...GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU'RE WASTIN' THE MOVIE..THATS THE KINDA PEOPLE THAT MAKES THE ROCK WANNA GET UP AND WALK OUT.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

No Way!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I never have yet....

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yup, I've left movies before. One time I thought I was gonna puke during a war movie, and one time I saw that was so god awful and boring I walked out 1 hour before it was done and played video games till it was over. I've fallen asleep before too. I don't even like to go to the movies to begin with. bleh.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!