ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Posters: Heel or Face?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Posters: Heel or Face?

Yup, its another one of these threads. But they always seem pretty interesting and get a bit of traffic. So anyway, which one of these posters are heels or faces:

THE TRUTH
SodaGirl
Mr. Marbles
Johhny Blitz
G-Unit
Hollywood Hogan
STICK
Exodus
StarScream
Kool Aid Man
Da Loo
Sweet Tooth
Double H(THE PWF ROCK)
The Bleak
Sly as hell
HardyPWF
Evil-Ryan
Rebel
Nylreb
CrAzy Beautiful
PrincessSteph16
EdegzBaby
Devil's Playgirl
SargeantHartman (Mr. McMahon)

Thats it, feel free to add some if you want.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

THE TRUTH - Face
SodaGirl - Face
Mr. Marbles - Face
Johhny Blitz - Face
G-Unit - Face
Hollywood Hogan - Face
STICK - Face
Exodus - Face
StarScream - Face
Kool Aid Man - Face
Da Loo - Face
Sweet Tooth - Face
Double H(THE PWF ROCK) - Face
The Bleak - Face
Sly as hell - Face
HardyPWF - Face
Evil-Ryan - Face
Rebel - Face
Nylreb - Face
CrAzy Beautiful - Face
PrincessSteph16 - Face
EdegzBaby - Face
Devil's Playgirl - Face

Yeah....I guess I kinda don't see anyone as a heel. Even if they are kinda mean, they still all seem to have face qualities that shine through.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I dont care. I dont want to be considered as either. Nor do I care about anyone else.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 01 Apr 2003 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I look at myself as a heel like The Rock. Im a heel, but people still enjoy my humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Posters: Heel or Face?

THE TRUTH: Face
SodaGirl: Face
Mr. Marbles: Heel
Johhny Blitz: Face
G-Unit: Dunno
Hollywood Hogan: Face
STICK: Face:
Exodus: Face:
StarScream: Stupid
Kool Aid Man: Face
Da Loo: Face
Sweet Tooth: Face of course
Double H(THE PWF ROCK): Heel
The Bleak: Face
Sly as hell: Face
HardyPWF: Face
Evil-Ryan: Face
Rebel: Face
Nylreb: Face
CrAzy Beautiful: Face
PrincessSteph16: Face
EdegzBaby: Face:
Devil's Playgirl: Face

I don't consider Rock and Marbles Face cause those two are the only troublemakers in here. Besides StarScream.

Last edited by Toof; 01 Apr 2003 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

THE TRUTH- Face with heel tendencies
SodaGirl- Face
Mr. Marbles- Heel
Johhny Blitz- Face
G-Unit- face
Hollywood Hogan- Face
STICK- Face
Exodus- Heel
StarScream- Heel
Kool Aid Man- Heel
Da Loo- Face
Sweet Tooth- Face
Double H(THE PWF ROCK)- Hollywood Heel
The Bleak- Face
Sly as hell- Heel
HardyPWF- Face
Evil-Ryan- Evil-Heel
Rebel- Heel?
Nylreb-Face
CrAzy Beautiful- Face
PrincessSteph16- Face
EdegzBaby- Beautiful Face
Devil's Playgirl- Face
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

You guys are crazy, I'm totally a heel.

Your mama's so fat she.........eats alot of food....and stuff....ya know....cuz she's fat.

Yeah, take that middle america.

Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
You guys are crazy, I'm totally a heel.

Your mama's so fat she.........eats alot of food....and stuff....ya know....cuz she's fat.

Yeah, take that middle america.
Johnny did I ever mentioned that you suck?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Juice....Who are you?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

My name must be taken off of this list.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Johnny did I ever mentioned that you suck?
No, Did I ever tell you that you look like my dad??

Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :

No, Did I ever tell you that you look like my dad??
Damn dude thats low. Don't you see your dad has feelings?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

What do you think of me, maggots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
You're nuts.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
You're a face with bitch tendencies.