ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MTV's Punk'd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2003, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default MTV's Punk'd

Has anyone seen this show? If you have, what do you think of it?

I've seen the episode where Eliza something gets set up for stealing clothes, and Mandy Moore thinks she's part of Crib Crashers and the guy's trailor gets smashed, and then some guy thinks he's gonna have to fight Oscar De La Hoya. I also saw one segment from another episode where the guy thinks his SUV is getting smashed all to hell.

I think that it is pretty funny, and one of the better shows that MTV has.

What are your opinions on it?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. I just watched the one where one of Ashton's friends got punk'd hard. His tricked out Escalade got fucked up by a guy that "thought" it was Ashton's and was getting back at him cuz he fucked his girlfriend. Damn that guy looked like he was about to cry lmfao.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have never seen it. It sounds damn funny though. What time is it on?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

It usually comes on at 10:30 on mondays during Raw. You know how MTV is, so you can catch it at other times when they're showing it all the time lol. You could probably get all the airings of it at MTV.com.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Alright Thanks.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
LMFAO. I just watched the one where one of Ashton's friends got punk'd hard. His tricked out Escalade got fucked up by a guy that "thought" it was Ashton's and was getting back at him cuz he fucked his girlfriend. Damn that guy looked like he was about to cry lmfao.
The guy who smashed the Escalade is Hits from BET. He's a funny guy.

I think next week they're gonna fuck with Kelly Osbourne. oughta be good.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah man that show is awsome. Some of the things they pull are so jokes.

Its on all through the week but new episodes every monday at 10:30.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

It's not on MTV Canada.

Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Forgotten Sin said in post # :
It's not on MTV Canada.
ya well all canadian tv sucks.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

British TV sucks aswell.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Sly as hell said in post # :
British TV sucks aswell.
I have a question for you. How come all British shows, the quality looks so bad? Like the show looks like its from 10 years ago when its actually new. Do you know what i'm talking about?
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :

I have a question for you. How come all British shows, the quality looks so bad? Like the show looks like its from 10 years ago when its actually new. Do you know what i'm talking about?
It must be the TV you have, no offence. When the programme you watch usually look old then its the TV or the contrast.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

You know, i've thought of that too!

Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Sly as hell said in post # :

It must be the TV you have, no offence. When the programme you watch usually look old then its the TV or the contrast.
Its not the tv. If you ask anyone here from N.America then they will agree with me.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 04:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Thats weird. Over here its crystal clear, maybe its because its probably sent over to America and Canada by some sort of signal or some technical shit like that. I thought it was the TV though cause when i went over to America two years ago the programmes looked old, i would watch MTV and wonder why its so fucked up. But over here the programmes are crystal clear, ask anyone thats been to England and watched the TV.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>