ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Question.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Question.....

You are stuck in one room all night. In side the room there is a dart board and 4 darts, one bat, one tv, and one Bill Gates look-a-like. What would you do all night?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would play darts with the look-a-like.

Then wed watch tv.

And if he pissed me off Id beat him senseless with the bat.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why are you obsessed with Bill Gates? Do you want his "microsofts" in your mouth? Do you want them in your butt? Do you fantasize about him? Do you get hard thinkin about him?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK Schizo
Why are you obsessed with Bill Gates? Do you want his "microsofts" in your mouth? Do you want them in your butt? Do you fantasize about him? Do you get hard thinkin about him?

Yeah, I think hed like to split gates monopoly if ya know what I mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Stick if you have noticed every time I mention him I don't do it in a nice way. I hate Bill Gates. I wanna kill Bill Gates.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That's just your way of covering up your sexual desires for him. He's the reason you can post here moron.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Throw darts at bill gates.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
That's just your way of covering up your sexual desires for him. He's the reason you can post here moron.
God Stick! Is there one fucking day where you can stop insulting somebody? Don't you ever stop and think what an asshole your being?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

God Stick! Is there one fucking day where you can stop insulting somebody? Don't you ever stop and think what an asshole your being?
LOL, I know exactly how I am. I would stop insulting you if you would stop being a moron. I'm just here to point it out!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

stick cant stop insulting, he's just an asshole
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ya damn right I'm an asshole!

But you do have to admit, my insulting and bashings are down dramatically from how I use to be
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

put him on block or just ignore his rude comments then everything would be fine.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Ya damn right I'm an asshole!

But you do have to admit, my insulting and bashings are down dramatically from how I use to be
Yeah, but I liked it when you told everyone to piss off all the time. And you know, a couple other things...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post #12 :

put him on block or just ignore his rude comments then everything would be fine.
I'm a mod, and mods, supermods, and admins can't be put on block

Quote:
XDS said in post #13 :

Yeah, but I liked it when you told everyone to piss off all the time. And you know, a couple other things...
LMAO, good times....
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
I'm a mod, and mods, supermods, and admins can't be put on block

LMAO, good times....

oh well lifes life i'm sure he'll live