ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Worship Me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Default Worship Me

I have the answers to all life's questions
ask me and I shall give you the benefit of my wisdom

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Why won't you just go away?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

what he said^
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :
Why won't you just go away?
I have ....many times I'm afraid...but to no avail I come back and I never get deleted
I blame this on faulty management

now I offer you my wisdom

----Kill yourself----

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
what he said^
you did not actually ask a question

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Kyle Rayner said in post # :
I have ....many times I'm afraid...but to no avail I come back and I never get deleted
I blame this on faulty management

now I offer you my wisdom

----Kill yourself----
You've been deleted before. You just keep coming back. Quit blaming your lack of fortitude on others and just kill yourself already. That or just leave all together... either way quit your bitchin about not being deleted. Just stop coming back. Don't you have a mind of your own sheep?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Worship Me

Quote:
When will you become wise enough to share your wisdom?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Default Re: Re: Worship Me

Quote:
K Train said in post # :

When will you become wise enough to share your wisdom?
Thursday at 2:35pm mountain time for about 15 minutes

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Re: Worship Me

Quote:

Thursday at 2:35pm mountain time for about 15 minutes
Not bad.......I woulda only gave you 5 minutes though.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Worship Me

Quote:
How did you cheat death???
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :

You've been deleted before. You just keep coming back. Quit blaming your lack of fortitude on others and just kill yourself already. That or just leave all together... either way quit your bitchin about not being deleted. Just stop coming back. Don't you have a mind of your own sheep?
Why yes I have been deleted before, I only came back this time to contact a friend. I asked to be deleted that same night. People have been deleted after me but not me? Why because I am like unto a God.
and to answer your question yes I do have a mind of my own, no I am not a sheep

and for the record fuck-o someone's mind has little to nothing to do with an addiction, its more of a chemical thing, somepeople are more prone to forming habits than others that however does not mean they are mindless.

your insolence has not gone unnoticed whelp

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Worship Me

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

How did you cheat death???
He did her Missionary instead of girl on top!!!!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Worship Me

Quote:
K Train said in post # :

Not bad.......I woulda only gave you 5 minutes though.
when my wisdom comes on a Tuesday it only lasts for 5 minutes ...Thursdays however I am given 15 minutes

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

Why yes I have been deleted before, I only came back this time to contact a friend. I asked to be deleted that same night. People have been deleted after me but not me? Why because I am like unto a God.
and to answer your question yes I do have a mind of my own, no I am not a sheep

and for the record fuck-o someone's mind has little to nothing to do with an addiction, its more of a chemical thing, somepeople are more prone to forming habits than others that however does not mean they are mindless.

your insolence has not gone unnoticed whelp

Soooo... you're saying that you're chemically addicted to PWF? Right. Besides, when SC is finished fucking with you I'm sure he'll slit your e-throat or something. You're not God. You're just being fuckied with
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Worship Me

Quote:
when my wisdom comes on a Tuesday it only lasts for 5 minutes ...Thursdays however I am given 15 minutes
So what makes thursdays so special? Does wisdom allow you to watch smackdown or something?