ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Does anyone have that famous photo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

CrossfaceVictim is on a distinguished road
Question Does anyone have that famous photo?

It's a photo of a Chinese man standing in front of a tank.

Does anyone have it?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

*Coughs*

I am soooooo good lookin'!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Damn Tripod.

Anyway here...

Best I could find. Little grainy, but they were all like this.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

How the hell Is that famous?

And why do you want it?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

wasn't that guys name sumdumfuk

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Victim of the Crossface

I cannot believe you've never seen or heard about that picture.

Old 01 Apr 2003, 03:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

what happened next?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 01 Apr 2003, 03:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah yeah...so like...Why's it all famous 'n stuff?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Yeah...and Why do you want that picture? Ive heard about it.

I think a more famous picture is that Bloke who set himself on fire in protest <----- also the cover of a R.A.T.M album
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Psh...More than anything I am wondering how you know he is Chinese?
...Not much of a view from where I'm sittin...

Here, now this is a famous picture...

Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have a picture of a chinese man INSIDE a tank if that helps

Old 01 Apr 2003, 05:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
I have a picture of a chinese man INSIDE a tank if that helps

Haha, you're crazy Le Baby

Here's a picture dedicated to my buddy.....

Old 01 Apr 2003, 06:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :

Haha, you're crazy Le Baby

Here's a picture dedicated to my buddy.....

Indeed I am...Le baby
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

bump.......

Because its funny
Old 01 Apr 2003, 08:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Ya know what else is funny????

Jerry Seinfeld