ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why I'm Leaving PWF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default Why I'm Leaving PWF...

Well, I noticed the thread BM made about me leaving and I wanted to answer to a few things. No, I'm not coming back. Kevin pointed out that I said PWF sucks and that I want him to unblock me... well... Kevin's been doing a great job with PWF... he's not the reason. It's some of the poster (not all of you). I get flamed because I'm younger and I have a... erm... long neck. He's done nothing but make improvements. And, besides, the main reason I said PWF sucks is because SC is Super Mod (and because threads can take upto 3 minutes to open). I came back to PWF because I was bored. And now... I found a faster site that I'll go to... PW.com. Have a Nice day. (Don't think any of you cared for this thread, though)

Anyway, if someone considers this SPAM, I'll back it up with the question... What type of computer do you have?

Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

LOL PW.com crashes at least once a month...

Also PW.com enforces stricter rules...
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Is PW down right now? Cuz I can't get on.

Anyway, see ya TM3.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

PW.com is now uncensored and crashed today for the first time in 3 months.

Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

"Why I don't care about TM3 or his reason for leaving PWF."
a prepared statement by Ryan

*AHEM*

Well, I noticed that TB3 had made yet another stupid woe is me thread about him leaving PWF for good (thank God for small favors). But after reading this drivel I was slightly hurt by some of his comments. I can only assume that I was included in his "it's some people" reason for him leaving PWF... again. His stated reason was that he get's constantly flamed and harrased due to his age and overly long neck by these people and I find that no only to be completely untrue but unfair. I have never made an issue about his age. Most of the posters here anre younger than me by a good degree and if I were to bash everyone younger than me well even the fair SodaGirl would find me distasteful. And we can't have that now can we? Secondly, I never commented on his supposed physical deformity (e.i. his long ass neck). I am too enlightened a person to see only physical shortcomings and handicaps. Everyone is unique and that is what makes us special, even if it's "I ride the short schoolbus to class" special. But I rarely if ever make fun of such petty things.

I admit though, that I have my differences with TB3 on numerous occasions and have unfortunately let my temper and sometimes foul mood to get the better of me. Due to his sniveling additude and whiney nature I find it difficult to like him in any way, shape or form. If he were to stop being such a whiny little b*tch about things and just be himself without infuriating not only myself but 95% of the other posters around him perhaps he would be more well liked. I have extended my hand on numerous occasions to maybe help the little weasel get over his imagined phlight and relax for once, but he just insists on being an obnoxious human being. I for one will not make an attempt to stop him from leaving PWF forever, as most of you know it is not in my nature to anyway. And instead choose to wish him a fond farewell as he goes out into the e-world to find his own way... and pray that he doesn't come back. Take care TM3.

Thank you for you time, I will now be taking questions as to why TB3 should stay gone and why I dislike him so much.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Later dude, I never had a problem with ya.....

Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

.......blah blah blah
Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol@CrAzy Beautiful

Buh Bye TheBoy2003. I never flamed you in the past because you were a boy, i flame you because you always seemed to come out with some stupid remark everytime i posted back in the day. Anway PW sucks, has a lot of favourism and they won't hestitate to give anyone they don't like Warning Points even for the smallest things, just go to PW right now and check how many Warning Points i have.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

sorry buddy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i thought he was leaving...why does he keep making i'm leaving posts...dang just leave...no one will miss you
Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rawhead Rex is on a distinguished road
suspicous Dude...

Prowrestling.com is always crashing.
They're crashed again as we speak.
That's why I'm here right now!!!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

SO THAT THE GREAT ONE UNDERSTANDS THIS..YOU ARE PROCEEDING IN YOUR MONKEYASS ONLINE PURSUITS BY GOING TO PRO WRESTLING..THE SAME PRO WRESTLING THAT BANNED THE MCJOHNSON AFTER ONE DAY SIMPLY BECAUSE THOSE JABRONIS WOULD MISTAKE RAT SHIT FOR RICE KRISPIES..BECAUSE THEY GOT STICKS WEDGED SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT YOU'D THINK IT WAS KINKY POTATO WEDGE AT MICKEY D'S..YEAH YEAH WELL YOU GO AHEAD..YOU GO AND TAKE THAT TUBERCULOSIS MONKEY TIMES 3 AND A HALF O GLASS O MONKEY PISS WITH YA..GO ON GATOR GONZALEZ AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT..ON SECOND THOUGHTS LET IT HIT YA..MIGHT MAKE AN IMPROVEMENT ON THAT WELL SPANKED ASS LOOKIN FACE O YOURS.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
THE ROCK said in post # :
SO THAT THE GREAT ONE UNDERSTANDS THIS..YOU ARE PROCEEDING IN YOUR MONKEYASS ONLINE PURSUITS BY GOING TO PRO WRESTLING..THE SAME PRO WRESTLING THAT BANNED THE MCJOHNSON AFTER ONE DAY SIMPLY BECAUSE THOSE JABRONIS WOULD MISTAKE RAT SHIT FOR RICE KRISPIES..BECAUSE THEY GOT STICKS WEDGED SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT YOU'D THINK IT WAS KINKY POTATO WEDGE AT MICKEY D'S..YEAH YEAH WELL YOU GO AHEAD..YOU GO AND TAKE THAT TUBERCULOSIS MONKEY TIMES 3 AND A HALF O GLASS O MONKEY PISS WITH YA..GO ON GATOR GONZALEZ AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT..ON SECOND THOUGHTS LET IT HIT YA..MIGHT MAKE AN IMPROVEMENT ON THAT WELL SPANKED ASS LOOKIN FACE O YOURS.
I liked my response better. But damn that was pretty good though
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO.................Woe is me

Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

:shrugs: aight cya boi