ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The 'Da' Posse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default The 'Da' Posse

Ok you know how it goes....we invade other forums under as username similar to my own....just for fun..

No this isnt one of those gay invasions of a takeover of Warzone...This is pure ruthless posting in every thread possible in the forum selected for invasion...

Everyone is welcome to invade....and I mean everyone.

So take a look in my sig for the usernames of people involved....

if you wanna join the invasion but aint yet included then post it in here with the 'Da' username you want.

It might be better when there is more traffic so I will wait for a bit then post the sight to demolish.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

you can call me Da Freak...hehe
I will be looking for that.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

count me in
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

And here is my banner

Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Someone Sticky the thread so it dont get lost......

And if anyone complains:

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post #466 :
As long as you're positive you won't get points, it's fine by me if it's here in OT.

I'll make it a sticky too if you want.

I just took 3 pics. Only 2 of which I will show because the third is only for my baby.

No it's nothing dirty either.

I would feel strange doing that lol.

I guess I'll go post em in Hot Guys, see what kinda reactions I get....
Da Freak is in the sig.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

There this thread is stickied. Man I just made that word.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

For the blood thirst bastards...

http://wrestlemania.hyperboards.com/index.cgi

There are about 10 posts in total at the site....a great warm up for the Sci Fi forum I will post later...

who's in for now
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

moi...
whgat do you want me to do?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Mind Freak said in post # :
moi...
whgat do you want me to do?
Register as your Da Posse Nickname "Da Freak" asnd start spamming like crazy.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The Slyster has arrived.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Sly as hell said in post # :
The Slyster has arrived.
Then Register and start spamming the crap out of that forum.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Where's my WOO!

Moo wub Woo.

aw shit. this is gonna be fun.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Where's my WOO!

Moo wub Woo.

aw shit. this is gonna be fun.
Less Smooching and more spamming.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

there and doing it...mind you I am not like this honestly....so you know...

I am now complete
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

should I be more suttle or what?

I am now complete