ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

When you go to a club what happens?
View Poll Results: When you go to a club what happens to you?
Get so drunk and then drive home. 1 11.11%
Get drunk and puke my brains out in the bathroom. 2 22.22%
Walk home with a girl/boy 1 11.11%
Spend the night with a girl/boy I met there 1 11.11%
Leave and sleep with a girl/boy I met there 1 11.11%
Nothing, but dancing 1 11.11%
I would never go to a club 2 22.22%
I would go, but I am to scared to dance. 1 11.11%
Drink, Dance, Meet girls/boys! 6 66.67%
I would sit in the corner and cry because nobody would dance with me 2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default When you go to a club what happens?

Well? What happens to you?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I sit in the corner mostly don't really know why but I do
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

dance and meet some peeps
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

have some drinks and kick back.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALL OF ENTERTAINMENT HEADS INTO THE PEOPLES BAR AND STARTS OF BY GETTING SOME OF THE FEMALE CLIENTEL INTO THE PICTURE..NATURALLY SKANKS ARE IN ATTENDANCE AND THAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST PLACE TO START..TAKE EM INTO TH BATHROOM AND GET EM JACKED..HELL GET EM GOIN' AND THEY COULD SUCK START A LEAFBLOWER..AFTER THAT THE ROCK NATURALLY HAS TO GRACE THE DANCE FLOOR WITH HIS ELECTRIFYING PRESSENCE...HEY HEY HEY YOU GO AND TAKE ALL YOUR VANILLA ICE WANNABE MOVES AND GO OUT AND ROLL AROUND THE SIDEWALK OUTSIDE..WITH ANY LUCK PEOPLE WILL JUST TAKE YOU FOR HAVIN' A SEIZURE AND WALK RIGHT PAST YA..YOU KNOW HOW IT IS..SHOW OFFS SHOWIN OFF MORE THAN THEY SHOULD CAUSE THEY'RE BIGGER HOES THAN THE WOMEN IN THE PLACE...OH YEAH YOU'RE A REAL PLAYER HUH..UNFORTUNATELY SPIN THE BOTTLE IS FOR KIDS YOU CANDYASS..NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE BEFORE THE GREAT ONE SPINS THAT BOTTLE SO FAR UP YA ASS YOU'LL BE SHITTIN SO MANY BOTTLE CAPS DR PEPPER WON'T JUST BE THE MARKS ON YA UNDERWEAR WHEN YOU SEE THE ROCK COMIN'..HE'LL BE YOUR GP.AT THE END OF THE NIGHT THOUGH THE ROCK GOES HOME WITH HIS SOULMATE FOR SOME O THAT GOODTIME ACTION..NO NO NO THE ROCK AIN'T TALKIN' ABOUT SNL YOU SICK FFFFFRRREEAAKKS!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I go in there with no money but when I come out I am drunk as hell.

I take my girls with me. So we dance, drink and meet people. I always try to find my girls a man.

Old 31 Mar 2003, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

I don't know. I have to have people tell me about it the next day, when I'm coherent

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 01 Apr 2003, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are there clubs in Iowa?

Yeah...prolly. But not in a 100 mile radius, so I have never been to one.
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I usually dance
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Drink, Dance, Meet girls!