ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your dream car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Your dream car

Whats your dream car?

Mine would probably be a 65 Mustang or a Doge Viper
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

err probably not, i think thats sick tho, ill look for a dream car and post it later
Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

don't really have one just want one that'll get me from a to b for right now
Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

but what about from a to c?

ya as long as my car goes, its fine
Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have always wanted a BMW. Year doesn't really matter cuz they're all NICE as hell.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

95 Supra RZ twin injection..pick one up for around 50 grand and my own custom mods which I won't go into in case you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say the likes of G-REDDY DOHC would add another 50 grand or so to it...second in line would be an RX7 of some description..and just in case you don't know what they are heres a Supra followed by an RX7..

Note that the top has mostly NSX conversion so my Supra wouldn't look anything like that..but you get the general idea of what I'm going for.

Old 31 Mar 2003, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Shifty Aria said in post # :
95 Supra RZ twin injection..pick one up for around 50 grand and my own custom mods which I won't go into in case you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say the likes of G-REDDY DOHC would add another 50 grand or so to it...second in line would be an RX7 of some description..and just in case you don't know what they are heres a Supra followed by an RX7..

Note that the top has mostly NSX conversion so my Supra wouldn't look anything like that..but you get the general idea of what I'm going for.
I don't like the supra for the single fact that the aerodynamics of the car are not that good. After you reach 140mph the hood is holding for dear life for the wind resistance it creates.

Hey SC thats the 04 lightning but it still won't match my dream truck.

Dodge RAM SRT-10

After a supercharger Put me a damn supra in front I'll eat it for breakfast. I have done it on my supercharged Dakota. Wit this one it will be a breeze.

Last edited by Toof; 31 Mar 2003 at 09:27 AM.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 10:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

mine is the 2004 thunderbird convertible which i will hopefully own this summer...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Just want my big black silverado so I can pick up soda

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
Silverado... Bah! I have beaten Silverados with my truck just for the hell of it. Wanna race? I'm in a mood to add another victim to my list.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Silverado... Bah! I have beaten Silverados with my truck just for the hell of it. Wanna race? I'm in a mood to add another victim to my list.
nope. Don't care about racing. Have all the fun you want racing around like a moron. Let me sit back and laugh.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :

err probably not, i think thats sick tho, ill look for a dream car and post it later
My cousin has that truck. I have drove it...It's addicting.
*edit*Well, his is an '03, so maybe not the same cuz I think ur pic is an '04. But yeah...

Anyway, my dream car is prolly a Dodge Viper.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 31 Mar 2003 at 12:34 PM.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
Awwww!!!
I gotta agree the Silverado is a sweet truck, I'd cruise with ya in your "Shivy"
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

nope. Don't care about racing. Have all the fun you want racing around like a moron. Let me sit back and laugh.
Whats the matter. Hurt your feelings? Man I didn't knew you were that defensive. It's not a big deal that you have the most gas guzzling truck on the market with a fuel economy of an exotic car. And besides calm the fuck down will you. I did not bashed you in any way you bonehead. Why GM Guys get so mad at Mopar guys.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

By the Way Exo since you started it let me finish it.

Here is the list of the most gas guzzling cars on the nation.

FERRARI ENZO FERRARI 6.0L 12, auto stk [P] Tier 1 8 12 9

LAMBORGHINI L-147 MURCIELAGO 6.2L 12, manual 4wd [P] Tier 1 9 13 11

GMC YUKON XL K2500 6.0L 8, auto 4wd HDT 12 16 11

CHEVROLET SUBURBAN K2500 6.0L 8, auto 4wd HDT 12 16 11

CHEVROLET SILVERADO K2500 HD / GMC
SIERRA K2500 HD a, b 6.0L 8, auto 4wd HDT 12 16 11

LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 4.4L 8, auto 4wd [P] Tier 1 12 17 12

GMC SIERRA DENALI 6.0L 8, auto Awd Tier 1 12 16 12
CADILLAC ESCALADE / GMC
YUKON DENALI a, c 6.0L 8, auto Awd Tier 1 12 16 12[/b]

HUMMER H2 6.0L 8, auto 4wd HDT-LEV* 12 16 12

FERRARI 456M GT/GTA