ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

damnit marbles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default damnit marbles

i saw the "pwf sucks" sign.

did anyone spot marbles last night?
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I didn't

I was tryin to, but I couldn't see any of his signs.

Oh well though.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

lol, nu uh... thats hella funny

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default Re: damnit marbles

Quote:
theorysvn said in post # :

spammmmmmmmmmm. But to answer the question no, I didn't see the sign.

Old 31 Mar 2003, 01:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: damnit marbles

Quote:
theorysvn said in post # :

LOL...I saw Soda's comment of this in RT. Ive taped Wrestlemania so I will try and look out for it.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah...Like I said in Random thoughts...

The clip from Heat they showed right before the women's match had the "PWF SUCKS" sign.

Then right after the 2nd Limp Bizkit song you could see that sign in the crowd again.

Then right after Brock Lesnar got in the ring and he was kinda bouncing, you could see the "I SCREW CHICKENS" sign waving back and forth in the background.

Then after rewatching...I found the "I LOVE YOU SODAGIRL" sign...
It was in the background when Jones and Big Show had their little conflict before Jones made it to the ring.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oooo that's cool.

Did you see the "This popcorn is nasty" sign at all?

Or the one that he said he would make for me, "STICK is my twin"?

That's cool though, and it would be real cool if we could somehow get some pictures of it on here.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No...lol.
I thought I saw the popcorn one once, but I could have been imagining things...
I didn't see any Stick signs. I kinda quit looking after I found the Soda one though.

I got tired. In fact, I am going to bed.

Goodnight.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LMAO. Stupid Marbles. I thought he was full of hot air when he was saying it. LMAO Marbles got a good laughswith that. But I guess Kevin wasn't pleased LOL. I saw the PWF sucks sign three times last night.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If I can spot Mables...I will post the pictures here at PWF..

They might not be good quality..What dya guys say?

lol @ Marbles
Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I wasn't really looking for him so I didn't see it no. He did say he ws going to probably do it. So what did you expect?
Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I did not see any of his because I did not get to se Mania,I listened to it on Fancast.com.I stopped listening to it when Hulk Hogan won because that pissed me off.

Anyways....if I would have watched it I would have looked for his signs...oh yeah I just remembered I have a friend who taped it and he is going to let me borrow it so I will look for his signs when I watch it.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
I stopped listening to it when Hulk Hogan won because that pissed me off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please dont post any more spoilers.....I havent seen it yet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO ooooooooooOoooooooooooooOOooOooOooooooOOOOOo ooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Oops...sorry bout that Loo

But it just really pissed me off....I wanted him to lose!!!

*throws a fit because Hulkamania is not dead*
Old 31 Mar 2003, 09:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
Oops...sorry bout that Loo

But it just really pissed me off....I wanted him to lose!!!

*throws a fit because Hulkamania is not dead*

Haha...lol its ok

I expect him to win anyway....if it was Rock vs Austin though It would of piss me off..

But your cool any way