ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Good ol' JB needs your help....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Good ol' JB needs your help....

Ok, I just bought these little iron on letters and 2 t-shirts so I can make my own......

I want 2 suggestions on what I should put on the shirts

Here's what you have to work with:

9 A's
10 B's
10 C's
8 D's
5 E's
8 F's
10 G's
10 H's
15 I's
5 J's
5 K's
10 L's
4 M's
9 N's
9 O's
10 P's
5 Q's
9 R's
10 S's
10 T's
5 U's
5 V's
5 W's
5 X's
5 Y's
5 Z's
25 Dot's (periods, quotations, etc.)

C'mon people, you're a creative bunch, use them skills and help me in this dilemma.

Thank ya

Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I Like Being Skullfucked By Sargent Hartman.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Cursing probably won't do cuz I'm planning on wearing these in public. Just something short and funny to get people's attention cuz I'm an attention whore. Plus I need 2 of em Hardy

Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm A Whore

.Efilrofydrah <My old name backwards
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Cursing probably won't do cuz I'm planning on wearing these in public. Just something short and funny to get people's attention cuz I'm an attention whore. Plus I need 2 of em Hardy
Whats the big deal of cursing on shirts.
I have one that reads "If you can read this the Bitch fell of the Bike"
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Arrrgh, cuz I'm gonna wear it and I don't wanna offend anybody. C'mon guys, can't ya just give suggestions??

Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

"Attention Whore"

and if you have any arrows.

"I'm With Tiny" and then have an arrow pointing down
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Kinda like this??

Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yes. Exactly like that you filthy ass attention whore!!!!
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Good work Stick, any more suggestions??

Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

If you don't have any arrows, you could make one with an "I" or an "l" and a "V" so you could still have your "I'm With Tiny" shirt

Or do you not like that one?
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

It's ok, just give me more, must have more.....

If I get enough maybe I can make a poll

Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Pfft...ok my ass.

I would wear it.

It would peak the females curiosity, or make them laugh at me. Either way I would get attention
Old 31 Mar 2003, 12:41 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I'll show you mine if you show me yours
Old 31 Mar 2003, 02:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Umm......a few ideas

"Fuck Me, I am sexy, Im a star, Im rich"

"Wanna touch My Boobies"

"READ YER OWN SHIRT"

"100 % Negro"

"......Le Baby"

"Rabid Fungus"

"I am your Mom"

"Size Doesnt Matter...Experience Does"

"Im with Satan!"

More to come............Le Baby