ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Top 10 things that piss you off the most.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Top 10 things that piss you off the most.

!) when people fight 3 on one
2) when you on msn and people as who you are check the fucking profile first.
3) when people pretend they like you when they eally don't. like wtf
4) whn people don't mind thee business and just come in thinking its ok.
5) when you have to bring a weapon into a fight b/c your a pussy and can't fight without one.

ok thats all i can think of.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

1. When people start shit just for pleasure of fighting
2. When people team up to beat up one person
3. When you do something nice for someone and they don't appreciate it.
4. When people play pranks on you and when you decide to play a prank on them they all get all mad.
5. When people join into a conversation without being invited.
6. When people over hear you having a conversation and automatically think your talking about them.
7. When people try and embarrase you for no reason.
8. People that act like they like you but actually don't.
9. People that jack peoples stuff just for the sake of it.
10. Guys that beat up girls and treat them like shit, but then the girl still goes back to them.

I can go on all day, but these are just some.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 30 Mar 2003, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

1) Girlfriends
2) Not having a Girlfriend
3) People who think they are better than anyone else
4) People that use power in the wrong way (because they can)
5) Bullyies....Because I was one, then saw how it really does affect people
6) People that take advantage of another person
7) Being blamed for something you havent done
8) Teachers/Head Masters
9) shClose friend/reletives dying
10) Feeling ill

Its a good topic but I cant be bothered to think
Old 30 Mar 2003, 12:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Da Loo said in post #-52 :

4) People that use power in the wrong way (because they can)
*COUGHCOUGHSTONECOLDCOUGHCOUGH*
Old 30 Mar 2003, 12:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

backstage politcs
When people say I dont care
Waking me up when I just went to sleep
People who can't drive
Haters
People who have no respect
People who think thier all that

Thats all I can think of

Old 30 Mar 2003, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Dr. Hardy M.D. said in post # :

*COUGHCOUGHSTONECOLDCOUGHCOUGH*

LOL actually I wasnt refering to anyone here at PWF...no one abuses power here to be honest.. PW arses abuse Mod Power not here.

Im adding a new 1

Cutting myself shaving
Old 30 Mar 2003, 12:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

SC wont let me edit my profile just because I asked him to die.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 12:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

LOL I have the same amont of points but can do mine....I have also got something very handy....Le Baby
Old 30 Mar 2003, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Hardy M.D.
SC wont let me edit my profile just because I asked him to die.
You mean you wanna get rid of one my quotes???? surely not.

10. idiots
9. hippies
8. liberals
7. conservatives
6. people who arent real
5. people who tell me what the hell to do
4. Iraqis
3. Hypocritical houses of God
2. Prisons
1. meh...to much to talk about here, at this time, at this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :

You mean you wanna get rid of one my quotes???? surely not.
No its just I want to add a banner
Old 30 Mar 2003, 09:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

1.Not having a girlfriend
2.Hulk Hogan
3.School
4.Homework
5.This war going on
6.My best friend might be moving
7.Racism
8.My sister
9.Men who beat up on women

Can't think of anything else...
Old 30 Mar 2003, 10:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well let me see.

1. Ungrateful people who reject someone's friendship by ignoring them.
2. Self Centered women
3. Man who hit women.
4. Backstabbers
5. George Bush
6. Friends who forget about you.
7. Unfaithful men or women
8. My whole Fucking life

Thats pretty much it cause it resumes it to a nice package.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 10:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

1.Jealous people
2.Bad drivers
3.People who steal from you
4.When someone never admits to their mistakes
5.Friends that turn on you
6.Some of the crazy laws we have up where I live
7.Picky people
8.People who start fights for no reason
9.People who try to tell you what to do
10.Bad hygiene
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

-Disrespects me.
-Judge me without knowing who I am or just after knowing me for a few weeks/months.
-Blame me for something that I didn't do.
-Look down on me.
-Scold me in front of someone that I don't even know.
-Jealous of me and always tries to say something that can hurt my feelings.
-Men that beat up women.
-Disrespect my mom and dad,or didn't appreciate for something that they've done.

Last edited by Sasquatch; 31 Mar 2003 at 07:50 AM.
Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Updated list....

1) Timy
2) Arnold
3) Timy
4) Arnold
5) Timy
6) Arnold
7) Timy
8) Arnold
9) Timy
10) Im joking so dont get pissed