ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What is your opinion about The Great White fire Situation?
View Poll Results: What is your opinion about The Great White fire???
Great White are murderers Throw them in Jail 2 28.57%
It was the club's fault 1 14.29%
It was the fans' faults for not exiting through emergency exits 0 0%
The 80's are over they should have stopped touring years ago!! 2 28.57%
other 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2003, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default What is your opinion about The Great White fire Situation?

I think the surviving members of Great White should all be thrown in jail...because if I was spitting fireballs into the audience at one of my comedy shows and I killed a shit load of people I would be in prison right now!!!

and I also think the band should of realized the 80's were fuckin over and stopped touring years ago...
Old 29 Mar 2003, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Re: What is your opinion about The Great White fire Situation?

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :
because if I was spitting fireballs into the audience at one of my comedy shows and I killed a shit load of people I would be in prison right now!!!

yessss.....shitload of people.......

It was the club owner's fault, Not the band's.

Old 31 Mar 2003, 08:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

It was also the bands fault, because they didn't know when to stop touring

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 01 Apr 2003, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Taker&Flair fan said in post # :
It was also the bands fault, because they didn't know when to stop touring
No shit, THE FUCKIN 80's ARE OVER!!!
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

***Bump***
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know...I chose "other" because in a way I agree with every other option, and in a way I don't. The band should have known better than to have pyros in the little club, but they didn't mean to harm anyone, they were just trying to make the show better. If the club owners gave the go ahead, then they are retarded too, but again...They weren't trying to hurt anyone. And yeah, the dumbass fans that didn't use the right exits were somewhat to blame too.

I just think it was all one big accident, and no one should go to jail for it. Maybe some fines or something...But no one meant for the tragedy to happen, it just did...
Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I just wished that they realized that the 80's were over and they could of saved 98 people!!
Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Just because a group is pretty out of style doesn't mean they shouldn't have shows if it's still possible. I am sure there are still fans of their's out there somewhere.
I lived in the 80's, and I'd still love to see New Kids On The Block or someone else I idolized from back then. Sure, they have aged and maybe their abilities have changed...But to a real fan that stuff doesn't always matter.
If they enjoy doing it and people are still willing to go, why the hell not. Now yes, what happen sucks are the pyros were stupid, but doing shows in general wasn't a bad thing.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
Just because a group is pretty out of style doesn't mean they shouldn't have shows if it's still possible. I am sure there are still fans of their's out there somewhere.
I lived in the 80's, and I'd still love to see New Kids On The Block or someone else I idolized from back then. Sure, they have aged and maybe their abilities have changed...But to a real fan that stuff doesn't always matter.
If they enjoy doing it and people are still willing to go, why the hell not. Now yes, what happen sucks are the pyros were stupid, but doing shows in general wasn't a bad thing.

God, you're so fucking smart.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

To bad Great White could realize they were no longer playing arena shows and aleast gave up on the pyro due to safety issues...but I guess drunken mullet white trash don't think of these precautions!!!
Old 12 Apr 2003, 10:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :
To bad Great White could realize they were no longer playing arena shows and aleast gave up on the pyro due to safety issues...but I guess drunken mullet white trash don't think of these precautions!!!
Now that I will totally agree to!