ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Server Maintenance 9PM-10PM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2003, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Server Maintenance 9PM-10PM

I will be performing server maintenance tonight during 9-10PM EST. You will still be able to access the site and forums; however, there will probably be a few delays. I am predicting around 20 minutes of time where the server will be inaccessible during random intervals.

Thanks.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

So what time is that in Soda Time? (aka Central)
Old 28 Mar 2003, 04:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

8-9 I think.

------------------------

Oh, and there will also be various slow loading times throughout the day as I will be performing load tests.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
So what time is that in Soda Time? (aka Central)
I think 8-9
Old 28 Mar 2003, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Server Maintenance 9PM-10PM

Quote:
theorysvn said in post # :
I will be performing server maintenance tonight during 9-10PM EST. You will still be able to access the site and forums; however, there will probably be a few delays. I am predicting around 20 minutes of time where the server will be inaccessible during random intervals.

Thanks.
What kind of maintenance are you doing?

Cleaning out old files and stuff?
Old 28 Mar 2003, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Nah, I'll be tuning the programs for very high traffic.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

ok.

And thanks for giving us the heads up Kevy poo.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL PWF has a disease....and it needs to take its medicine!!!

Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

No offense to your time choosing, but the best time to do this (IN MY OPINION) would be when Mania is on. How many people do you think would actually be posting then?
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

He's probably be watching Mania though....Not fuckin with the site.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
He's probably be watching Mania though....Not fuckin with the site.
Yea Stick prob didnt use his brain on that one!!

Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

Yea Stick prob didnt use his brain on that one!!
Nope sure didn't!

I never use my brain though
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
No offense to your time choosing, but the best time to do this (IN MY OPINION) would be when Mania is on. How many people do you think would actually be posting then?
I remember last PPV you couldn't even come here. They turned off the forums or something like that.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

Its not the forums I'm worried about. The site gets boosted with about 300 visitors during a regular PPV...and now we're talking about WMania...so I don't know how many visitors will be coming in.

The point of me doing this now is to prepare for the load that will come with Mania.
Old 28 Mar 2003, 05:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
theorysvn said in post # :
Its not the forums I'm worried about. The site gets boosted with about 300 visitors during a regular PPV...and now we're talking about WMania...so I don't know how many visitors will be coming in.

The point of me doing this now is to prepare for the load that will come with Mania.
Man whoever comes here during WM has no life!!!